US$211
US$108
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$223
US$186
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$226
US$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$134
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$155
US$119
US$217
US$125
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Libre Garden Hotel(Naha)
US$59
US$50
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$108
US$79
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

All reviewsquiet locationthe club loungejapanese restaurantroom was spaciousteppanyakiokinawa
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Overall a good hotel. No problems with service, no problems with breakfast (you get two choices ... Western or Japanese breakfast) although it was not a massive eat-all-you can affair. Rooms were very clean, but quite obviously a bit older ... but most of Okinawa seems more dated than what you'd expect in the rest of Japan.

There are one or two convenience stores within 5 to 10 minute walking distance away. And I believe there is a shopping complex around 10 minutes' walk away.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank chirp333
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

The swimming pool is closed few months a year and we have been advised of this at the checkin... A bit annoying when it was one of the facilities I was looking forward to use when booking that place

The room is nice and well decorated but not convenient in terms of furniture

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016

In my travels I always try to stay in hotels that offer a good comfort / expenditure and must say that this time I made the center.
To start say that the positive Final vote. And I come to the point:
The hotel in my opinion, is well located; In fact walk in about 15 minutes you arrive at the main shopping street and therefore within reach of bars and restaurants. From the airport, by car it takes a bit of time but more because of the traffic that distance.
The design of the structure you see that's not really the last moment but still defended well as the first impact at the entrance is great because the environments are amps, clean and elegant.
The room was not bad, quite spacious, clean and equipped with all you need with good brand toiletries. A small note about the design .... I believe the design of the rooms is beginning to feel the years and should be reviewed shortly if the hotel wants to keep luxury status.
About the breakfast, the hotel offers both Western and Japanese breakfast with two very beautiful and well-cared.
The food itself was not bad but I expected a longer stocked and varied buffet for hotel standards.
An absolutely known about it for the staff; I found a young staff and very very kind and friendly.
Regarding the price I find it perfect for what is offered.
For my taste I would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stayed at one of the executive suite rooms as we always did in the past. The room has a commanding view over the downtown Naha. My wife and I like this hotel a lot. We decided to stay one night at this hote on our way back from a remote island called Taketomi Island instead of going home direct. And, this time again, we felt we made a right decision. It happened to be a Christmas time and we enjoyed a special dinner in a festive atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

My husband and I used Naha as our base as we explored the various parts of Okinawa as well as Island hopped to other Ryuku islands like Ishigaki. As a result we checked in and out of Naha Terrace several times. Each time the process was seamless..quick and efficient. Our left luggage was sent to our room even before we arrived each time!!
The room is comfortable and amenities more than adequate. Though it is not situated right in the middle of town, a mere 10 mins walk bring you to it...we love that as we enjoy the peace and quiet and yet close enough to the hustle and bustle.
Their breakfast vouchers are flexible in that you can use them for breakfast (western or japanese) or for tea. Great for people who like to sleep in or people checking out early the next day. Vouchers are not date-stamped so you can use them any time during your stay. The tea-tier is very generous and sumptious..have a look at the photo!
All our requests are attended to courteously and promptly...really the best customer service we've ever received in our many years of travel!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple