All reviews the main street nice hotel great location monorail station compact toiletries suitcases guests size lobby mins bathroom yen bed okinawa
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Blossom hotel in Fukuoka in June 2017 and found the hotel is very nice. So I booked Blossom Naha for my last night stay in Okinawa as it's very closed to the shopping centre and also restaurants. Surprisingly, they have hotel parking at JPY1500 for 24 hours, so i didn't need to search for external parking space (there is no in house parking at Fukuoka). And this is a new hotel, price is reasonable. I love their toiletries as they are all POLA! I'll stay Blossom Naha if I come to Okinawa next time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Been to many hotel but they won our heart.The hotel room smell so nice & even though its near the busy street still it is so calming. Wheelchair accessible & their service is amazing.A place i will return when i visit Okinawa again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is super great, walk two minutes to the Main Street shopping area. The room size is relatively big than other hotel nearby. We stayed in corner room with 3 beds, still have enough space to open luggage case. The breakfast is good as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I had my flight from Okinawa to ishigaki cancelled and I booked into the Blossom for the night.

I arrived tired and stressed from a very long day and the staff were friendly.

The room was very well appointed. The bed was large and comfortable. The bathroom complete with a lovely deep bath Which I enjoyed after my day. I was impressed they supplied razors as I had forgotten to pack mine.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Good location on a quiet street though with easy access to all the necessities, sites, big bookstore, eateries; nice decoration and decor. Clean and not small rooms. Must also praise the flexibility of allowing the breakfast coupon for lunch as well! Good for ones who skip breakfast and late sleepers. Good value and most importantly yummy food (salad bar and main dishes to choose from!) Breakfast is good as well though a bit crowded.They have a nice view from the common room on the top floor as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo