All reviews tofu soup free rental short stay kokusai dori breakfast room within walking distance hotel located the main street monorail station perfect location front desk staff hotel room huang amenities awamori lobby taxis
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The Hotel is very well located, 2 minutes walk from (K18) Ebisucho subway station, Sakaisuji line. Take the exit 1A and turn right.

The hotel is located in the heart of the city: Eletronic city ( Nipponbashi Denden Town), walking distance to the signature of the city Dotonbori road and Glico man.

A big thanks to all staff who members who were kind, helpful, genuine and they exceed my expectations, especially Miss Hung from Taiwan.
The room was clean, comfortable, and I had an amazing stay. Fast wifi, delicious breakfast, free wine tea coffe and tea during the evening.
Possibility to take a smartphone with available in each room with 4g and free international call to some countries.

Possibility to wear the kimono free of charge on Wed in the evening between 17pm to 18pm.
I will defo come back for sure!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Davide_Ake
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel WBF Artsytay Naha.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed Okinawa and our hotel.
We have been providing various services to all of our guests to be relax as being home.

WBF Art Stay Naha

Reviewed 13 August 2018

A hip spot right next to Naha main street. Decoration is everything: wooden lobby and unique arty rooms. Ours was quite dark and the AC very loud. The hotel offers many complementary services: beauty products, devices and free drinks 24 hour. The triple room was quite narrow.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel WBF Artsytay Naha.

Sorry for the AC noise , we are try our best to improve it.
When you visit to Okinawa again,
we are looking forward to meeting you.

Receptionist Zena Wang

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Location is perfect. Rooms are decently spacious but are a little old.

6 mins walk from Miebashi train station with my luggage was quite manageable.

3 mins to Kokusai shopping street, with markets nearby. As a solo female traveler, feel safe to come back late at night due to the liveliness of Kokusai.

Staff are super helpful and friendly. With a communal area downstairs where you can have coffee, tea and even sake.

Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear cherylp698

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel WBF Artsytay Naha.

I am not good at English, so maybe my English sentences are poor.
I am sorry that you are hard to read my sentences.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is good & reasonably priced. Room comes with generously big bottles of shower gel, facial cum hand wash, disposable comb, wash cloth, hair rubber band and sleep wear sets.
The hotels provide amenities such as :—
-free usage of notebook for internet surfing;
-free 24 hours coffee machine , hot & cold water plus various sorts of fruits/herbs/english tea;
-seaweed soup & tofu ;
-awamori (3 different flavor);
-detox drinks (lemon & pineapple wif water), juices
-kids play area , ice blended wif colorful syrup. Gd for family wif young children.

Nearby the hotels there are many eateries such as buffet Bbq store next door for just 2000 yen (limit to 1.5 hrs), walking distance to mcD, A&w & market. Just opp the hotel there is this famous ramen Danbo which I could c ppl queue up from 10.30am onwards (Rrant opens at 11).

I would comment the only set back is the hotel’s room wall is thin so u Cld hear others. The staff speak very little English, but they r helpful. Some could speak a bit of mandarin.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Kuaky

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel WBF Artsytay Naha.

I am not good at English, so maybe my English sentences are poor.
I am sorry that you are hard to read my sentences.

We are improving with regard to soundproofing issues, so stay tuned.
In addition, we will forgive you for intensifying our English skills.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed our stay in the hotel. From the time we checked in, the staff were so nice. The room and facilities were clean and in order. I super love their dining facilities, especially the availability of coffee and tea from afternoon until night time. And, oh the wines! It is very suitable after a long day of exploring the city of osaka. Overall, we were highly satisfied with this hotel. And I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I frequently travel and have been in Japan for 5 times already in 2years. So, please expect me to be back in this hotel. I am giving it a 5 star! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank eldridgekester
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear mjane1476