“Best choice to enjoy vacation in Naha”

Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha
Ranked #12 of 111 Hotels / Ryokan in Naha
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

A neat hotel, clean & cozy. Nice wooden deco in front desk & dining area, 24H free tea, coffee, soup & awamori (special Okinawa wine). Great location right on Kokusai doori, just step out of the hotel you can access all shops & restaurants. A 24H tax free shop just opposite the hotel. Nearby mono rail station (Makishi & Miebashi). Best choice to stay for family trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear guest

I am sorry that you are hard to read my sentences.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed Okinawa and our hotel.
We have been providing various services to all of our guests to be relax as being home.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We like the hotel. Full of art painting with warm couleurs ! My kids like them !Very nice service peoples. I still remember one of the receptionist Mr.Huang who really helped us a lot ! We will come back again !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Xi2018

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Modern-looking, refurbished hotel. The breakfast clearly caters to Southeast Asian tastes, but those who prefer bread and butter should be fine as well. Nice location, a few steps away from some of the arcades on Kokusai Dori.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a perfect location. 5 minutes walk to the Main Street. Very nice staffs, speaking good English. The breakfast buffet is also good, maybe mainly for Asian, but we found waffle, bread, jam and eggs, so for us was enough. Not cappuccino instead but a lot of coffee kinds!
Definitely suggested for a short stay of is in your budget!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed at this place for 3 nights. Being the first city we visited, it was a shock to see the size of the rooms! The bed which was not even queen-sized had to be kept against one wall to accommodate for people to walk around.
But the rooms were totally clean, with all toiletries and amenities available. Breakfast was decent too.
Location is great with the subway within very short walking distance. Namba station, which is the main terminus was also nearby, around 8-10 mins walk. Many stores are nearby too.
Staff was very helpful, though English communication was an issue. But friendly.
Overall, good for single people to stay in or for very short stay for a couple.

Room Tip: Try to get an update.. though it may or may not really help with the size of the room.