The hotel was generally good. The bed was very comfortable, almost didn't want to get up! No view from the hotel room for ours. The toilet is big and spacious. There was no complimentary bottled water (not even in the chiller) so that was quite uncalled for considering the price we paid for Double Tree. There was a chiller refrigerator but not a freezer. The Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries were too small per bottle. We had to ask for shavers, shower caps and cotton swabs from the lobby front desk instead of having them readily supplied in our hotel room, so that was a little inconvenient. Complimentary cookie from the front desk upon check in was a plus. Hotel is just 2-3 min away from the monorail at station Asahibashi so it was extremely convenient and easy to locate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha is centrally located in Naha along Route 58, approximately10 minutes from Naha Airport by car or monorail. Nearby are many corporate offices such as the Okinawa Convention Bureau, Ryukyu Bank and Okinawa TV Broadcasting. Our full-service hotel in Naha is also convenient to historic attractions such as Shuri Castle, the Okinawa Peace Memorial and Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Walk 10 minutes to Kokusai-dori, the city center with numerous shops and restaurants. *In Okinawa, there are two DoubleTree by Hilton hotels, Higashi-machi & Shuri. Please make certain of the property of your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Naha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvita Premier Asahibashi Naha
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Naha Okinawa Prefecture, Japan