Location is excellent, just next to Asahibashi monorail station. Naha bus terminal is just around the corner. Walking distance to Kokusai Dori. All front desk staffs are friendly and helpful with fluent English. We were offered to upgrade to a twin bedroom. Surprise to know we were upgraded to the top floor with seaview! Room size was still small but beds are very comfortable. The floor was quiet and our housekeepers keep our rooms and bathrooms very tidy everyday (despite they only remember to replenish complimentary water on the last night of our stay). Thank you to the front desk staff and housekeepers. We had a pleasant 4-night stay at your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha is centrally located in Naha along Route 58, approximately10 minutes from Naha Airport by car or monorail. Nearby are many corporate offices such as the Okinawa Convention Bureau, Ryukyu Bank and Okinawa TV Broadcasting. Our full-service hotel in Naha is also convenient to historic attractions such as Shuri Castle, the Okinawa Peace Memorial and Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Walk 10 minutes to Kokusai-dori, the city center with numerous shops and restaurants. *In Okinawa, there are two DoubleTree by Hilton hotels, Higashi-machi & Shuri. Please make certain of the property of your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Naha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvita Premier Asahibashi Naha
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Naha Okinawa Prefecture, Japan