See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

the name of the hotel itself didnt describe it because its not the best inn.the rooms are small lack of amenities.need a full renovation.i didnt like our stay there because its too small for me just the ambiance i didnt like thats all........

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I stayed there for three nights in 2014 and I loved it because of its location where convenient bus routes (both to the airport and the boat terminal) and one Sushi restaurant are available near to the hotel.

For those who do not have smart phones, this hotel offers a desktop computer with internet connection at the lobby. Bicycles are also available for free of charge!

As it is located near to ANA Hotel, I enjoyed swimming at the beach in front of ANA Hotel and using its facility for free.

I would recommend this hotel if you are not looking for luxurious stay.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MegumiK
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

My first impression was not the best. The area behind the front desk was a dirty mess. The rest of the lobby was neat and clean. Then I walked down the hall to my room. Outside the room was a moldy mess (see pictures). Unfortunately I was stuck in a smoking room and it smelled it. The room itself was tidy, clean, and a good size for Japan. Unfortunately I had a visitor, some strange bug. Good thing I was traveling by myself because my fiancé would have checked out immediately. Breakfast disappointed because they didn't offer fresh fruit, or anything fresh for that matter. It all seemed pre cooked and reheated.

In the hotels defense, Typhoon Goni rolled through just a couple weeks before, packing the strongest winds ever recorded on Ishigaki. But I did dine at another hotel and they didn't show the signs of weather like Best Inn. I would stay away until they finish getting the place cleaned up.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2015

My wife, son and I have just stayed here for a week and had a very relaxing, comfortable stay. The rooms are small and compact but everything you need is included. TV, fridge, air-con, comfortable beds and a good shower. The buffet breakfast which was included offers a wide choice of western and Japanese choices, plus tea, coffee, juice etc. The staff were friendly and the rooms cleaned and sheets, towels changed each day. The use of free bicycles was also very helpful - it's about 15 mins into town, plus there is a large supermarket close to the hotel for drinks, snacks etc. Maezato beach, a 5-min walk from the hotel is also a very nice beach! The hotel is about 20 mins from the airport by bus and the airport bus stops right in front of the hotel - very convenient! Would stay here again and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RobSumner71
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have to say that I didn't expect much when I booked because my main concern was the price but I was very nicely surprised! Japanese people are big on service and you feel that in the little perks like free bikes, wifi, kind personnel, getting fresh sheets and towels every day, and free tea which I consider quite remarkable for the price you pay. The free breakfast was also quite good especially if you're into the traditional Japanese food but there is every western food you'd expect to find at a buffet. The airport bus stops right in front of the hotel and there is a beach 5 mins away from the hotel which is admittedly not the best beach on the island but can do if you don't want to go through the hassle of travelling to a nicer beach. Entertainment is a bit far away but cycling takes no more than 20 mins.
Overall this is a great choice for people on budgets and everyone else for that matter ^^ Would definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2014