Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 22/01/22
Booking.comUS$108
Priceline
Trip.comUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2019

We stayed in a room with in-room open air onsen facing the ocean, the room looks newly renovated and clean. However, my other family members stayed in a room next door with no in-room onsen, their bathroom looks dated and dirty with mold on the ceiling and wall tiles. There's a big contrast between our two rooms. Both rooms offer nice ocean views though.

I've stayed at quite a few onsen hotels. The dinner and breakfast here are just okay, but nothing to write home about. This onsen hotel has limited facilities compared to others where there are usually big souvenir shops, entertainment facilities, etc.

The ocean is literally steps away, a few minutes walk there's a convenience store. There's a shopping mall within walking distance as well.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank jal747
Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed ar Opetei three nights in December.
The location is very good, within walking distance to the station and close to the bus stop.
The staff at reception desk was excellent and spoke well English.
I stayed in the seaview room. They are building a retreation area/park between the hotel and the sea but I there were no heavy works at the time of my stay.
My room was spacious and beautifully decorated. I guess it was the most beautiful room I have ever stayed in while in Japan.
And here comes the best: the Japanese diner: generous, sophisotcated and extremely tasty. I recommend to choose the option where the diner is included, it is a great value for money

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

The room is spacious with sea view. On my night of visit, I saw firework from my room with a cup of green tea in hands.

The outdoor onsen is really nice and peaceful.

With this price tag, one cannot Ask for more.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Seaside hotel is a compact hotel with onsen. Public onsen is at 3th (indoor) and outdoor on 8th floor was nice. Room size was ok and clean. Restroom quite small. The hotel only has 1 elevator which has a problem on a peak time. Lobby and restaurants were at 2nd floor. Kaiseki dinner was good. Breakfast was ok. Wifi signal was bad cannot connect from the room.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2018

Very friendly with full traditional Japanese feel
We were a group and felt the meal was a little to rushed to fully enjoy
Great views over the water ,quiet rooms comfortable
Wonderful onsen to relax in after a long days travel

Date of stay: October 2018