All reviews hot water one person bus station great location closet amenities shower dryer bed tv wifi
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Need to walk between 5 to 10 minutes from Sasebo JR station. If you don't like walking with luggage then choose a hotel that is just next to the station. Room had WiFi and the usual stuff you find in small Japanese hotels.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Typical Japanese accommodations. Space is tight and don't plan on taking too much out of your suitcase. Small closet and no drawers at all. Pullman type bath but you gotta love the toilet. Toto with all the amenities except heated water. Bed very comfortable and air conditioning kept the room cool. Those that have not stayed in a Japanese hotel will be disappointed. Those that have will know what to expect.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel was located perfectly for me walking distance to the Base and restaurants and few hundred feet from the train station. The staff was really great and friendly. My two biggest complaints was the bed and the breakfast. My bed was extremely uncomfortable I would have been better served sleeping on the floor. I would wake up every night with back pain and unable to fall back asleep. I am not sure if this is the norm for the beds to be that stiff but I was not a fan. For breakfast I was told it was an American breakfast, and when I got there it was nothing of the sorts. Now don't get me wrong when I travel the last thing I want is American food. But when I get there and there is nothing I eat then it's real disappointing. I was able to eat rice and fruit. Over all next time I'm in sasebo I will try my luck with another hotel.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2015

A few yards from Train station and Bus Stations. Within walking distance to resturants and Ginza. Very friendly staff spoke english. Good location upscale look in lobby. Nice clean rooms. Stayed 6 nights in 2014, now returning and have reservations for a stay in 2016. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel at all unless there are no other options for you. Corridor was smelly, had a stench that smelt like the drain. Breakfast was too expensive for the spread provided. I wrote a more detailed review on my blog. http://kandsgotravel.blogspot.com/2015/09/day-3-19-jun-2015-sasebo-washington.html?m=1

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple