1. Room was small but perfect.
2. Front desk staff were helpful with inquiries.
3. Write across the street from Ramen noodle places, Yatai, shopping street, and mall.
4. Near the main center of activity.
5. Free washer (but the drier requires money - 100YEN only for 30 minutes).
6. Very good morning breakfast including sampling of local foods.
1. The free internet service is lacking. Very, very slow making it unuseable.
2. They don't feature a discount system is you are traveling through Kyushu and staying at various Dormy Inns in a series of different cities there.
3. No English toursit guides or map.
4. There is a Japanese newspaper but none in English or Chinese. No English tv stations or shows.
We traveled during Chinese New Year. It was cold but not cold enough to warrant heavy coats. Several layers of clothing are enough to peal on or off as needed.More
- Free Wifi