See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The hotel is very friendly, and accommodating. Of course a single room is smaller than in the U.S., but it is typical of a Japanese hotel room. As you exit the Yokosuka Chuo train station. Look to your left, and upwards. You will clearly see the Central Hotel sign. The hotel is 100 yards away from the station. Simply meander down the small street that leads directly to the hotel. If you do not do this, you may have a bit of difficulty seeing the hotel location, from street level.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank richard n
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I stayed for 5 nights they proposed other rates. It depend on the occasion I heard. Staff is kind and they have self laundry,
GUST(family restaurant) 2nd floor/ very good Tea room 3rd floor and this hotel is very near the Keikyu railway station,I recommend many Japanese sake-restaurants.You can find many (not expensive) good restaurants.

Room tip: I stayed Station side room, but not noisy.Room was not small.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kei662014
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We stayed at Central Hotel for 2 nights in April. Unlike our traveling companions our room was spacious. It had two large twin beds, a sitting area with chair, sofa and table and a desk. There was a nice vanity area outside of the bathroom as well.

Check in/check out was easy and the clerks spoke English. The hotel is very close to the rain station and a large mall with lots of shopping and food options.

If I would have known how nice this place was, I wouldn't have made reservations at another property with a higher rating. I had to split my stay as it was very hard to get a room in Yokosuka during the week I visited.

It did take a while to figure out how to use the wifi. There is a plug on the desk that you need to plug in to have the router working.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. I felt very safe.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Great location, close to the Chuo train station. Friendly and helpful staff. The Bonjour on the 3 floor (the main lobby floor) serves up a wonderful breakfast, and lunch. The second floor has a family style restaurant. They have an in-house bridal shop and large banquette rooms for parties. There is also a wonderful traditional Japanese restaurant on the 9th floor. The rooms are always clean with free bathroom toiletries. I've stayed here three times over the past three years. Love it here.

Room tip: Ask for the "double size" rooms.
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 3 February 2016

The rooms are a bit small, but the WiFi is great, no shortage of hot water or water pressure, rooms are quite(you might here the train from time to time). The front desk people are excellent, very friendly and give 100% effort to make sure your happy. If you are going to the base, it is a short walk 5-10 min walk to the front gate. It is a few blocks from all the crazy bars so you don't hear that noise! The breakfast is a full meal from 0615 to 0830 every morning. I would stay here again If I come back to Yokosuka!

Date of stay: February 2016