See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Nice staff, very polite and helpfull with everything.
The rooms are tidy and fully equipped. I would advise to not watch TV, since it is not included and you will pay extra in the end.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank PauloS2744
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you very much for using Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel this time. I am waiting for your visit from the bottom of my heart.
Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel accommodation section Honma

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I will called it a retro style hotel, however, very nice reception device, room comfortable and well equipped, I enjoy social the bathroom as it very Japanese styled, wifi with fantastic speed.

We staid n the 13th floor and we have and spectacular view of Yokohama Landmark tower.

Downstairs the hotel includes a Lawson 108 convenience store she can funds almost everything.

I definitely recon ended it and if I have the chance, I will be back with my family here.

Thank you Isezakicho Washington Hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, HOTEL STAFF at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you for your wonderful mail.
I'm glad I could be of any help to you trip.
Please come with your family again.
We are waiting for you at any time.

Isezakicho Washington Hotel. Matsumoto Kazuki

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I like leaving reviews since I use them as a base for all my hotel choices. Here's my rundown of Hotel Isezakicho Washington.

Location: Great location with the subway located right in front of the hotel, and a few stops from the main Yokohama station. There is also a convenience store right below the hotel (ground floor), which is great.

Cleanliness: Very clean, I had no issues with my rooms (two visits within the same trip). There's a smoke odor in the halls, but not an issue once you're in your room.

Food: I did not have the breakfast, but it looked extensive
Staff: Nice staff, spoke enough English to assist with questions.

Safety: I traveled solo, and felt completely safe, even during the night when I returned late.

Overall, great hotel if you're on a budget. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're staying in Yokohama.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Manju M
横浜ワシントンホテル宿泊課, マネージャー at Yokohama Isezakicho Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

We received your use of the Washington Hotel Yokohama Isezakicho, Thank you very much. Also to satisfy our customers, we will strive to staff improve services in the future. The also guests traveling we look forward to.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I loved this hotel. The staff was very helpful. Also the hotel was very clean and the breakfast was delicious with of variety of European/American and Japanese choices. Definitely, I will consider this hotel for future bookings.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Isezakicho Hotel is located in a quiet area, with a park opposite and subway out front, the Hotel is a little dated and the room was a little musty however it was clean and very comfortable.
WIFI was excellent, there are convenience stores and a very good dry cleaners nearby, it is within walking distance to the Port district, Minato Mirai, Motomachi and a wide variety of shopping and eating options.
All in all, I would recommend the Washington Isezakicho Hotel to travelers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Mount Fuji.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business