All reviews convenience store next door located within walking distance double bed budget hotel train station cruise terminal wifi amenities luggage chinatown japan proximity port tv
Reviewed 12 April 2018

First they gave me a room that is right beside loud obnoxious people and you can hear everything. There was no way I was going to go through that for five days. I first complained and the reception blew me off at first saying its not loud. I then had enough and told her to move me. They gave me a great spot on a different floor which I was very happy with and the manager even came to talk to me as I was a little put off by the reception staff. I was quite happy. However, after a few days and the room was made up, I looked at the face towel and there was a long massive pubic hair on it. That is why I took the rating down a couple notches. I even took a picture and it is so vile that I dont even want to post it. The elevators walls are dirty and worn out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
DRH横浜関内, フロント at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Kannai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for staying at Daiwa Roynet HotelYokohama Kannai

We apologize for everything that had made you unhappy during your recent visit. We are truly sorry.

We will make improvements based on your precious feedbacks and comments.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Well located within walking distance of a train station. Be aware of which branch of the hotel you’ve booked as there’s a few within walking distance. I went to the Koen branch and then realised I had booked the Kannai branch. Check in and check out was smooth and easy (checkout and payment is via a machine - talk about efficiency!) the WiFi is good and room/bed is clean and comfy. The staff were friendly and helpful and language wasn’t an issue at all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
DRH横浜関内, フロント at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Kannai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

hank you for staying at Daiwa Roynet HotelYokohama Kannai

The management and staffs would like to thank you for your wonderful comments.
Thank you for your kind feedbacks. It really warms our hearts!
What a lovely review!

We are and will be trying our best to satisfy and fulfill everyone of our customer's needs as much as possible

We will be looking forward to having you again here at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Kannai

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I went traveling to Yokohama and stayed at the Daiwa Royney. It’s well located walking distance from the train station. The room was very small and very clean and included a lot of amenities. The check out was through a machine and breakfast exclusively Japanese. I would recommend it as a very nice alternative. I slept really well

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
DRH横浜関内, フロントスタッフ at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Kannai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

hat a lovely review!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Clean and friendly efficient staff.
Room was small but adequate for our needs. good bathroom facilities and amenities.
Bed was a good size, clean and comfortable. Cant comment on the wifi as we had organised pocket wifi in japan prior to travelling.

Room Tip: room was quiet and functional
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Daiwa Roynet HotelYokohama Kannai

Thank you for your kind feedbacks. It really warms our hearts!

If there was another opportunity for you to stay in Yokohama, we would be honored to have you again with us at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Kannai

Reviewed 31 October 2017

i have take 3 night here. the room was quit big compare with others in Tokyo. the bed is comfortable that can have a good sleep. the wifi is stable and no password required. the wash room was general japan standard. the front desk staff was nice and helpful. you can have hair cutting (if needed), there one salon located at 2nd floor. the breakfast was in buffet style, there still have room to improve.
the location is very good. it take 5 mins walk to the Kannai Station. 20min walk to china town and Yokohama stadium. there many restaurant around, so no need worry when feeling hungry.

Room Tip: better to ask for non-smoking room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying at Daiwa Roynet HotelYokohama Kannai

The management and staffs would like to thank you for your wonderful comments.

We look forward to your next visit!