Richmond Hotel Yokohama Bashamichi
US$221
US$146
Rakuten Travel
  • Pool
Hotel MyStays Yokohama(Yokohama)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$55
US$45
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Shin-Yokohama Kokusai Hotel(Yokohama)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Rakuten Travel
  • Restaurant
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama Koen(Yokohama)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$48
Hotel New Grand(Yokohama)
US$696
US$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble roomminute walkred brick warehousebreakfast buffetchinatownconveniencefridgedeskamenities
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed 1 night with my 2 friends, I felt that this hotel is value for money, not expensive with well located in the middle of the city, very near to the restaurant and convenience stores. Very clean with standard furniture, bit old.
The water pressure was good, they have drinking vending machine inside the hotel, I think it is in every floor... which is good, we can just step outside and buy.
The only thing that bothers me is they have very strict check in time, so I have to wait several hours before I can check in since my arrival time was early in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2017

The hotel is decent with necessary amenities to ensure you have a fuss-free stay in central Yokohama.

The hotel's location is its main selling point - and you are within 10-15 mins walk to most major landmarks around Yokohama.

Room Tip: Check-in starts only at 2pm
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SporeArduino
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I am giving this a four based on the double room that I booked, but I am looking forward to giving the deluxe double a try (and possibly a hire rating) in the future.

This is the perfect choice for business. The staff is great and the room is stocked with all amenities. It's a small room, but well designed and the bathroom is well-sized. Location is very central.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake in the booking process and booked a double room for my family (2 adults one child age 8). The room had only one double bed, so my child ended up sleeping on a top of the comforter on the small space on the floor. We decided it would be too much trouble to move, but the deluxe double looked much better with a queen bed, more space and the possibility of a sofa couch. Next time I will try booking that. The hotel could make the website clearer, but I largely fault myself.

Service was great. We sent our luggage ahead by post and they had it waiting in the room for us. They offered a variety of Pola cosmetics and amenities at check-in and the room was stocked with great products. My daughter was given a children's bag of stuff at checkin in that included teddy bear slippers. We skipped the hotel breakfast for Starbucks across the street. There is another coffee shop in the hotel. There are a lot of restaurants in the neighborhood, but it is surprisingly quiet.

I will definitely stay here again - just in a larger room.

Room Tip: families should get a deluxe double
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank raku
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The location suited us as it was little more than a 10-15 minute walk to all the places we wished to visit - Red Brick warehouse, Yamashita Park, Silk Museum, China town, Museum of Art etc. The hotel is quite new and stylish and nicely fitted out. Room size was reasonable by local standards and bed comfortable. The location is in a quiet street. Indeed Yokohama generally struck us as being very quiet and peaceful with few cars. The reception staff were most helpful and obliging and went out of their way to assist with any and all queries.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Have_Bag
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Location is good, easy accessibility to metro station, near china town, metro station,
Kind and helpful staff. They really care about their customers.
The breakfast buffet were very good, they served japanese breakfast as well.
Good hotel amenities for a 3star hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms were nonsmoking and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business