US$195
US$228
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$216
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Henn na Hotel Maihama Tokyo Bay(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$81
  • Free Internet
Hiyori Hotel Maihama(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$117
US$220
US$189
Rakuten Travel
US$904
  • Pool
2,997 results
All reviewsmini golftokyo baythe club loungespg memberdisney parksocean dreambayside stationmaihama stationpark wingoutdoor poolshuttle bustwo double bedsteppanyaki restaurantcorner roomstayed for nightsday passticket counter
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We stayed 3 nights in the Park Wing room, newly refurbished and the room looks great. It came with 2 double + 1 single bed, which was enough for 2A2C. The room was also spacious with plenty of room for our luggage and still give everyone their personal space.

50 points to Sheraton for
- number of outlets for charging your devices in the room: wall USB ports for convenience all over the room. We could charge all 6 of our devices simultaneously with plenty more to spare.
- great bathroom, lovely amenities
- service is always helpful, prompt, friendly
- location: a short walk to Bayside monorail station. there is a shuttle but the walk is faster.
- the cafe at the reception lobby sells meals and snacks. they thoughtfully labelled the ingredients in the food to show what they contain: alcohol, pork, shrimp, wheat.
- beds were comfy, not the usual firm Japanese types but we were literally drowning in their super fluffy duvets. Would be so nice and comfy during the cooler months.
- we were able to send our bags on to Miracosta for free upon check out.
- laundry facility is a godsend: 300 yen for a wash, +100 yen for detergent, 100 yen for 15 mins in the dryer. there is a coin change machine in the arcade. It got a little crowded around 11pm.

Minus 10 points for
- laundry room is in their annex, which is a bit of a walk from the park wing. it is directly opposite the games arcade though, so there's some entertainment
- hotels charging for WIFI is so 2010. SPG members get free WIFI but since we already had our pocket WIFI with unlimited data it didn't really bother us.

Points to note:
- I actually booked the room via the hotel website almost 3 months before our trip. About a month before our travel dates, I went back in, on a whim, and saw that the rate for the same room had dropped. This happened again in the following week, both times I amended my booking to get the cheaper rate. Eventually, Expedia had an even lower rate so I went with that. The difference between my first and final booking was over S$500. Fair point to note was the room that we got in the end was on a low floor, with a "stunning" view of the carpark but for the savings, it was ok, after all we only came back to sleep.

- when purchasing the monorail pass, the different machines sell different ticket designs! The multiday passes are more money saving, you will break even after 4 trips on a 3 day pass. Otherwise, 260 yen on a trip is quite steep, compared to the regular subway fares.

Overall, I would be likely to return to stay here. Good quality stay for an attractive price at the Tokyo Disney resort area. PLUS LAUNDRY.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gumbokins
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Narita airport limousine goes directly to the hotel and hotel has free shuttle to the Disney train. Our twin room has 2 double beds which is quite spacious by Japanese standard. The bathroom is spotless as well as spacious. Love the strong shower. The buffet breakfast also offers good variety of juices. Kids would love the cute decorations. The bad thing is no free wifi in the room. Free wifi only available in a specified area in the lobby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
シェラトン・グランデ・トーキョーベイ2, 支配人 at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear mwwan,

Thanks to you for stay with us and for your time in sharing your experience on TA.
We are very happy that you and your family had a pleasant stay at our Hotel
With reference to complimentary internet I would like mention that we are offering complimentary internet access to all our guests in all our public space and additional complementary connection is available at Link at Sheraton where all guests can enjoy High speed connection, wired or wireless, on our newest PCs equipped with latest touch screen technology or on their own devices . Regarding the High speed connection in our guest rooms ,it is complimentary for all SPG member who book though our SPG application or our brand website.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, and look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you and your family back The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay in the future
Warm Regards

Giuseppe Fornillo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We booked into the Sheraton on our last 3 nights in Japan, for a bit of rest from running around and a potential visit to Disney with the kids for a day. The Hotel is definitely geared up for the Disney market, it is nice enough and conveniently located for the Disney parks. We were given a family room with 4 beds, which was fine, but there was little space in the hotel room except our bags and the beds.

The experience didn't get off to a good start after we were informed there was no concierge service, unless you go club, and you have to pay for using the outside pool, kids club and for the internet usage in your hotel room. This was the first time in a long time I have had to pay for internet access, which is a necessity I would say these days.

I would probably recommend if you are going to the Disney Parks, but it is slightly out of the way for getting around Tokyo city. Its a good hour away by multiple changes on tubes.

Room Tip: hand for disney but not for exploring the city
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
シェラトン・グランデ・トーキョーベイ2, 支配人 at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear ajbexperiances,

Greetings from The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay. We appreciate the time that you have taken to write a review on TA.
I’m concern to read that our room size, the largest in the area and our location didn’t fulfill your expectation and I do sincerely apologize for your disappointment and any inconvenient.
With reference to complimentary internet I would like mention that we are offering complimentary internet access to all our guests in all our public space and additional complementary connection is available at Link @ Sheraton where all guests can enjoy High speed connection, wired or wireless, on our newest PCs equipped with latest touch screen technology or on their own devices . Regarding the High speed connection in our guest rooms is complimentary for all SPG member who book though our SPG application or our brand website.
About the extra facilities charges and the pools; our Hotel Guests can use as complimentary the indoor Pool and the garden pool, only during the summer, with an additional charge for the service provided.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, I do hope that despite this unpleasant experience you will give us another chance to demonstrate what The Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay is renowned for.
In the meantime, should you require any additional information and/or assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Your sincerely,

Giuseppe Fornillo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017

In terms of room quality, service and location it was ideal, but we wouldn't have expected anything less for the price!

NB - you need to get a monorail to the parks (there is a shuttle bus from the monorail station although the walk is less than 5 mins; there is also a shuttle bus for maihama station which is worth knowing if you arrive with luggage).

Loses a star for breakfast - mainly due to capacity (long queues for those wanting to make an early Disney start - get there at least 15 mins before it opens) and for charging for Wifi.

One local tip - the underground food court at Ikspiara is by far the best eating option in the area.

Room Tip: I expect all rooms are good but get a bay view if you can
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank EricWhite74
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This is a late review of our stay at the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel in July 2017. I've also included some tips when travelling to Tokyo and staying at this hotel.

While I was searching for hotels for a 6-night Tokyo stay, I was having challenges looking for a room that had 2 queen beds to fit my family of 2 adults and 2 kids that was not super expensive. The Park Room we stayed in at the Sheraton was quite spacious and I could earn SPG points!

PROS
- Airport Limousine bus drops off and picks up at the hotel.
- 2 Queen beds and spacious room
- Shuttle service was very convenient - they had 2 shuttle services, one to JR Maihama Station and one to the Disney Monorail. From the Maihama Station, you can go to Ikspiari (more on this later), or ride the train to connect to other trains going around Tokyo. (The Japan train system is awesome! also more on this later). Don't discount the shuttle to the Disney Monorail. Yes, it is just across the street, but when it is super hot or after a long day at Disney after all the walking, the shuttle was a nice convenience (was clocking in over 20K steps a day on my Fitbit!)
- all the staff I encountered spoke English
- Disney ticket counter onsite
- Vending machines on our floor (they are everywhere, adventure in Japanese bottled drinks!)
- 2 small convenience stores and a Disney store onsite
- Mini fridge and bottled water provided, toothbrushes, slippers, etc.

CONS
- free Wifi for SPG members (pro) but it was spotty, kept dropping and needed daily sign in
- The more reasonably priced coffee shop (Toastina) closes early (around 9 pm I think), and only other option open later is Galleria Cafe (around USD$20 per meal) or the Convenience store. Breakfast buffet is expensive even for hotel standards.
- Pool has a charge, so we did not use even if it looked pretty
- No citymaps or brochures about Tokyo in English

TIPS
*Book POCKET WIFI in advance, you can pick up at the Airport post office (check the hours and leave enough time for your flight to arrive) or have it delivered to your hotel. I used CD Japan rental, quite easy online and cheaper than other providers. The Pocket Wifi connection was better than the hotels :)

*If you are going around Tokyo, buy the 1, 2, or 3 day TOURIST SUBWAY PASS at the airport (only available there) The ticket counter is next to the Airport Limousine counter. It works out to USD$5 per day on the 3-day pass for unlimited train rides on the Tokyo Subway/TOEI Line. To go around Tokyo, take the shuittle to Maihama station. From Maihama station, you will still need to pay for a short train ride to connect to one of the Tokyo Subway/TOEI trains, but it is way cheaper and worth it. **if you are using Google Maps, and you have the subway pass, look for a route that uses Tokyo Subway/TOEI. You will see a coloured letter inside a circle (that is the symbol for the line, for example, Hibiya Line is a black H surrounded by a black circle.

*If you are going to Disney/Disney Sea, buy the multi-day Monorail pass, much cheaper than single tickets.

*We've been eating at the hotel everyday until I clued on to IKSPIARI. IKSPIARI is the Tokyo Disney version of Downtown Disney but different. You will find a Foodcourt, reasonable and good restaurants, shops, a grocery store and lots of shops. Aside from the Disney Store, Ikspiari si not "Disney-fied", so it's quite interesting itself. Once we discovered this, we started eating here before/in between Disney, and would stock up on groceries and food before going back to hotel. The hotel's Maihama shuttle will take you to Ikspiari, or the Monorail. We also did some end of trip shopping at the grocery store to bring home some snacks. Also, the Liquor is cheap!

*Tip on Tips, got great service in Japan and didn't even have to tip! It felt weird the first few times, but it was awesome not to have to worry about tipping. I did leave some Canadian chocolate bars for Housekeeping a few times :)

SHOUTOUTS
Nozaki-san from Reservations was very helpful. I had some questions and needed some help, and she was very responsive and polite.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family