3,094 results
All reviews happy magic room convenience store tokyo bay maihama station magic mirror disney parks celebrio rooms free shuttle ocean view coffee shop lobby level narita airport the bus indoor pool mini mart breakfast buffet mount fuji
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great hotel. Service from all staff excellent and english was very good. Always helpful. Close to Disney and free bus service to monorail and maihama station. Kids loved the theme magic forest rooms with bunk beds

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank K8899CSmichaelb
Hotel R, Hilton Tokyo Bay at Hilton Tokyo Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay. I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your room and service experience. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future. We certainly hope that your time at Hilton Tokyo Bay was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back again someday.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We would absolutely stay here again for a Tokyo Disney resort visit--the price was fair, the room was huge (relative the three other hotels we patronized during our 2 week trip to Japan), the bathroom was well-designed, the staff was very friendly (and were proficient in English--no worries if you don't speak any Japanese), and the location was perfect. It's about a 5 minute walk to the Bayside monorail station where you can catch the free resort liner buses or the monorail (which has a small cost) to the rest of the resort. There's also a free shuttle to the JR Maihama station, which connects the hotel to the rest of Tokyo and Japan.

There are plenty of outlets (and bedside outlets too, if you want to charge your phone right by where you sleep). There are also light switches for the main room lights and reading lights right next to the headboards. The bedding was very comfortable. There was good water pressure in the shower and the height of the showerhead was very easily adjustable.

We had a park view room and really enjoyed being able to see the castle and Space Mountain from our room, in addition to the nightly fireworks (the one night that we weren't actually in the parks for the fireworks). Disney Sea was blocked (at least for us) by the Sheraton.

Room Tip: Our park view room had a great angle for Disneyland (including the castle and Space Mountain) but Disney Sea was blocked by the Sheraton
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank krb2g

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and sharing details with other travelers on TripAdvisor. . I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your room, the view, location and our staff. Located on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay, the hotel combines ocean views with ease of access to central Tokyo, just a 30-minute drive. Situated within Tokyo Disney Resort®, the hotel is a stroll away from the theme parks. We are also set 20 minutes from Tokyo Station and Marunouchi financial district. We certainly hope that your time at Hilton Tokyo Bay was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back again someday.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a great hotel close to Disney with free shuttle bus and also no far from Tokyo - about 20 minutes by JR. If just wanted to do shopping, there is an Aeon supermarket/ mall just one JR station away (Shin-Urayasu). The staff there are excellent with Aika-san pre-arranging a nice room before arrival, and Ukine-san and Deepak-san very friendly during check-in and when we come into each other during our stay. Plus Rino-san during my first night visit at the lounge by myself (since the last time the kids made a big mess and noise, haha). Aircon didn't work on the first night and it was repaired the next day. It's no big deal but we received a cake and note from Hosuekeep Saitoh-san which was a nice surprise as non-working aircon is really no big deal. On departure, I was greeted again by Deepak-san and also by conceirge Saitoh-san who again remembers and the kids who makes big trouble as usual. We hope next time we visit, the kids will behave better. Overall, Hotel is nice but more importantly the staff members are great and shows a sincere service attitude, always with a smile. I'll likely be coming back whether for business or with family!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 260pakl
Hotel R, Hilton Tokyo Bay at Hilton Tokyo Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Tokyo Bay and sharing details with other travelers on TripAdvisor. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future. Certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Maihama.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Two night stay on an upper floor overlooking park area.
Decent sized room. Lots of families (Disney of course) so adjacent room noise was a small issue one night, however I am a very light sleeper.
My room request of being away from elevators was honoured and was happy to be located near end of floor so no teenage traffic.
Checkin smooth. Very professional and courteous- this is Japan.
Much better experience than a previous Hilton stay (different Hotel) which was very tired and of average service - room here in very good condition and very clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
Great Coffee shop on ground floor a lifesaver but doesn't open until 7.
Hotel restaurants bit pricey but not too many options unless you take the monorail to the main JR station and associated shopping centre - or eat up at Disney, which of course is the only reason you would stay here. Tokyo bay is not close to anything but Disney.
And it's a short 10 min walk to the monorail and single stop to a Disney Sea, so easy for an early start.
Be sure to arrive just as the park is opening so you avoid the queues it still get the best rides done and Fast Pass'd before they can sell out by early afternoon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EtheB

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and for reviewing of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our service. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Booked a club room for 3 nights and was able to check in earlier (12pm) and have the room for my toddler to take his nap. The room had a bad smell from the previous smoking guests and a complaint was made but didn't expect the staff to change my room within 15mins. Amazing service from the hotel staff. Lounge breakfast spread may not as good as the normal one but it was quiet and sufficient for a nice meal before hitting the Disney parks.

Room Tip: Choose a park room nearer the parks and you can get a view of the bay as well
1  Thank Andy T

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and for taking the time to share your experience with us during your stay at Hilton Tokyo Bay. We appreciate your kind comments and these warm words will certainly encourage all the team members to provide even better hospitality. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at Hilton Tokyo Bay.