Free cancellation until 28/07
US$266
US$257
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$447/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
  • Free Internet
Hotel MyStays Shinurayasu(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
US$214
US$198
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hiyori Hotel Maihama(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$524
  • Pool
JAPANiCAN.com
2,941 results
All reviewshappy magic roomtokyo bayconvenience storemaihama stationmagic mirrordisney parkscelebrio roomsbayside stationshuttle busocean viewindoor poolmount fujifamily roombunk bedscoffee shoplobby levelbell desk
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a great hotel close to Disney with free shuttle bus and also no far from Tokyo - about 20 minutes by JR. If just wanted to do shopping, there is an Aeon supermarket/ mall just one JR station away (Shin-Urayasu). The staff there are excellent with Aika-san pre-arranging a nice room before arrival, and Ukine-san and Deepak-san very friendly during check-in and when we come into each other during our stay. Plus Rino-san during my first night visit at the lounge by myself (since the last time the kids made a big mess and noise, haha). Aircon didn't work on the first night and it was repaired the next day. It's no big deal but we received a cake and note from Hosuekeep Saitoh-san which was a nice surprise as non-working aircon is really no big deal. On departure, I was greeted again by Deepak-san and also by conceirge Saitoh-san who again remembers and the kids who makes big trouble as usual. We hope next time we visit, the kids will behave better. Overall, Hotel is nice but more importantly the staff members are great and shows a sincere service attitude, always with a smile. I'll likely be coming back whether for business or with family!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 260pakl
Hotel R, Hilton Tokyo Bay at Hilton Tokyo Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hilton Tokyo Bay and sharing details with other travelers on TripAdvisor. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them. For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future. Certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Maihama.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Two night stay on an upper floor overlooking park area.
Decent sized room. Lots of families (Disney of course) so adjacent room noise was a small issue one night, however I am a very light sleeper.
My room request of being away from elevators was honoured and was happy to be located near end of floor so no teenage traffic.
Checkin smooth. Very professional and courteous- this is Japan.
Much better experience than a previous Hilton stay (different Hotel) which was very tired and of average service - room here in very good condition and very clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
Great Coffee shop on ground floor a lifesaver but doesn't open until 7.
Hotel restaurants bit pricey but not too many options unless you take the monorail to the main JR station and associated shopping centre - or eat up at Disney, which of course is the only reason you would stay here. Tokyo bay is not close to anything but Disney.
And it's a short 10 min walk to the monorail and single stop to a Disney Sea, so easy for an early start.
Be sure to arrive just as the park is opening so you avoid the queues it still get the best rides done and Fast Pass'd before they can sell out by early afternoon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EtheB

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and for reviewing of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our service. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Booked a club room for 3 nights and was able to check in earlier (12pm) and have the room for my toddler to take his nap. The room had a bad smell from the previous smoking guests and a complaint was made but didn't expect the staff to change my room within 15mins. Amazing service from the hotel staff. Lounge breakfast spread may not as good as the normal one but it was quiet and sufficient for a nice meal before hitting the Disney parks.

Room Tip: Choose a park room nearer the parks and you can get a view of the bay as well
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andy T

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and for taking the time to share your experience with us during your stay at Hilton Tokyo Bay. We appreciate your kind comments and these warm words will certainly encourage all the team members to provide even better hospitality. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at Hilton Tokyo Bay.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hilton Tokyo Bay. From the moment of arrival, the staff were helpful and friendly. The service was great and the facilities are of a high standard. There is a mini mart on the ground floor which was great for stocking up on supplies, along with a take away food shop that was awesome for a quick breakfast or dinner to take back to your room.

We stayed in the Happy Magic Room which gave us three beds and plenty of room for our luggage.

The hotel is only a few minute's walk from the monorail station that will take you to the Disney parks. There is a bus that links the hotel and the station which is great if it's raining or after coming back from a long day exploring the Disney parks.

As a side note to the great service from the hotel, I accidentally left my sunglasses in the room. The hotel was so helpful in returning them to me with minimal fuss and I had them back in my hand only days after they posted them to me.

Thank you for the great stay and we will definitely be back when we next go to Tokyo Disney.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank skubascott

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and sharing details with other travelers on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our staff, facilities and convenient location. I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us it is always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future. We certainly hope that your time at Hilton Tokyo Bay was a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you back again someday.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great location, walking distance to the monorail stop, but busses also were constantly running to the monorail stop. The staff was wonderful. Our room had stained carpet, and a horribly stained chaise lounge that just looked gross. The rest of the hotel was beautiful. Breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank stacyc199

Thank you for staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our convenient location, service and breakfast experience. Located on the eastern shore of Tokyo Bay, the hotel combines ocean views with ease of access to central Tokyo, just a 30-minute drive. Situated within Tokyo Disney Resort®, the hotel is a stroll away from the theme parks. We do hope that you will consider us for your next visit to Japan, and wish you a good day ahead.