Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Hotel MyStays Shinurayasu(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
US$276
US$229
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

Hilton Tokyo Bay(Urayasu)
US$379
US$328
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

Hiyori Hotel Maihama(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$193
Agoda.com
US$213
US$198
Agoda.com
US$160
US$136
Henn na Hotel Maihama Tokyo Bay(Urayasu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$559
US$526
  • Pool
1,198 results
All reviewsalcove roompeter pantokyo disneylandgrand floridianbeauty and the beastalice in wonderlandtrundle bedgrand parkhead startmickey and minnieconcierge roomhotel is beautifulcharacter roomgarden restauranttoy story midway maniacast membersfront gate
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while visiting the parks from the UK in September.

It's not cheap but I thought it was worth every penny. The cast members can't do enough to help you, and while English is limited the front desk cast were very fluent and it wasn't a problem at all. The hotel has a convenience store for food and drinks and also quite a large merchandise store. It's also only a 2 min walk the Disneyland gates!

Our room was beautiful and overlooked the courtyard in front of the park. The in room amenities are really lovely and they even provide you with pyjamas to wear.

Two big perks of this hotel are the free monorail passes for the duration of your stay and the early park entry - 15 mins may not seem a lot but when you see the crowds at Tokyo DisneySea, it's the difference between getting on toy story midway mania and not!!!

Great hotel!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is literally a stones throw from the front gate of Tokyo Disney. The wonderful thing about this is if you are spending a couple days at Disney and Disney Sea, it is really easy to get to and from the train station and if you get tired, your hotel room is literally right there. We are from a colder climate so access to hotel room sanctuaries was awesome and I could imagine that if you had little ones, this would be great incase of melt downs.

There is a laundry room too which was big for us.

The hotel is beautiful and the staff were great. There aren't many things to do in the area other than the parks though so be aware of that if you are there the Day before your park passes unless you just want to shop. There are some great restaurants in the shopping area near the hotel. The sushi was great and there is a little "mexicana" restaurant that does margaritas at happy hour. This was big for us because of the heat. Also, probably the best TGI FRIDAYS in the world... I know, "why are you eating at places like this when your in Japan?!" but seriously, sometimes you just need a little comfort food and these guys are great and don't disappoint and in fact are pretty amazing.

I digress

The rooms themselves were gorgeous and the bathrooms were wonderful. The breakfast I believe was too expensive however, the food quality at the hotels and at the parks is great. Way higher standard of food quality than at the other Disney theme parks. We just ended up eating at some of the park foods and that worked out great. The food wasn't too outrageously priced at the parks either.

Overall, this is where you should stay if you
are gonna do the whole Tokyo Disney thing. It was great!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Literally perfect from start to finish.

I travelled with my boyfriend to Japan and our aim was to go to Disney, we had rebooked tickets through a credit card - as Tokyo Disney websites struggles with any other form of debit card payment - and we also booked the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

We arrived by metro to the Disney Resort and it was easy to navigate our way to the hotel to drop our bags off before going into the park.

We had a standard room with a car park view, but the room was extremely spacious and VERY grand.
Cast members, took our luggage and stored it until the room was ready and then they took it up to our room while we were in the parks.

When we got to our room, we were impressed with the size and cleanliness of it as well as the amenities provided.

It was the dream to stay here, we only wish we could've stayed here for the duration of our Disneyland/sea trip and in fact our entire Tokyo trip!!!

Room Tip: Get a park view if you can afford it to see Disneyland and Cinderella's Castle!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 1S-F_b2
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was a 4d3n stay at Tokyo Disneyland hotel. I was very lucky that I was able to book all 3N stay in the same room same hotel (at last!). I made reservations through disneyland official website.

Initially I only managed to book first 2N in Alice room, the 3rd night (which is a Saturday) we had to move to Ambassador Hotel as there was none available room for us in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel!! We had no choice but had to proceed with this option. But luckily, 3 days before our departure, I went online reservation page to try making changes to the 1st room (which is Alice room) to see if I can extend one more night for that, surprising and very lucky that I was able to do so! (So, Tips: Fully utilize “Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservation & Tickets” and “Travel Case”).

I was searching high and low for the Breakfast charges as the hotel room didn't come with complimentary Breakfast, but there was non pricing info on that. So, I wrote to the hotel to ask for the info, their reply was very prompt and detailed. For those who are interested, here you go:

Sherwood Garden Restaurant: 6:30a.m. - 10:00a.m.
Adult: (Ages 13+) JPY2,990
Junior: (Ages 7-12) JPY2,060
Child: (Ages 4-6) JPY1,450
Children ages 3 and under are free of charge.

Chef Mickey: 7:00a.m. - 9:30a.m.
Adult: (Ages 13+): JPY3,430
Junior: (Ages 7-12): JPY2,350
Child: (Ages 4-6): JPY1,660
Children ages 3 and under are free of charge.
Note: Breakfast buffet is for guests staying at the Disney Ambassador Hotel only.

We went for Sherwood Breakfast. The buffet Breakfast price is at the high side as the food is not fantastic, just normal selection and not much choices.

Alice Room comes with twin bed, a trundle bed and a cruise bed. It is just nice for 2 adults 2 kids! The twin bed size is not big, just nice to occupy 1 pax each, so it's not so ideal for bed sharing. However, the room does come with bed guide which is indeed a bonus! The room deco is very nice and clean. The beds are comfy too. Separate toilet and big shower area.

Another bonus is, this hotel is located right in front of the Disneyland Park, it's not even 5 mins walk to and fro :)) If you are bringing small kids, I will highly recommend you to stay here, to save all your hassles needing to take extra transport to travel back to your hotel after a day long of playing in the park.

Overall, we are very satisfied with our stay here!
:))

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank 888aarinc
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Basic rating: 4.8/5

After checkin, we were kindly escorted to our room (but the wait is like 20-30 min).
Lobby has TV and is very spacious so kids can wait!

The room is very clean and adorable Disney utensils were provided! Our toothpaste were placed in folded towel which looks like a castle (see picture), Our house keeping 岡部久美made our room feels like Disney is truly a magical kingdom!

Room service offers lots of choices with "acceptable" prices, except it's cheaper to get bottle Coke at convenient store located at first floor. Suzuki-San (I hope I remember the name correctly was kind and hopeful) when she came to collect the tray.

Lunch buffet was delicious and cute! But i finally got my coffee after I'm nearly done my meal. Business is good as always so service is not fast.

Personal experience :
This is our second visit to Disney.
First time we went to Disney Sea with a 1y3m baby. It tiring to hop on and off limousine.

This time we bought 2 kids with us.
A 3y6m and 1y6m.
Kids can be grumpy and out if control.
Disneyland Hotel is very close by, so I can always run back to the hotel. In my case, we used up all the diapers so I went back and get more.
The down side is there is free shopping delivery to hotel room.. Or it's walkable distance so kids just keep buy buy buy merchandise!

What can be better
1. In room complimentary water bottle will be a bonus but not mandatory
2. Serive at the bell desk wasn't as "friendly" when I went on 8/24 afternoon to purchase airport bus tickets, but I guess they are exhausted after the long day. Very grumpy face!
3. Waiting time to escorted to room can be faster or should advice ahead it will be 20+ minutes wait

Overall it's a wonderful experience!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family