“Green tomato narita shuttle”

Green Tomato, Airport Shuttle
Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.93*
and up
Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Narita...
Ranked #5 of 12 Transportation in Narita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Shared shuttle of Narita is operated between Narita airport and Hotel / Ryokan in central Tokyo, Door - to - Door service. For arrival, driver or our staff will start to wait you at arrival exit from 30 minutes of actual arrival time with lead traveler's name on a signboard. For departure, when you make a reservation, pickup time is noticed and it will be about 4 hrs. before the departure.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great airport shuttle alternative. They are prompt and courteous and the service is straightforward.

One downside is that green tomato relies on your flight details for pick up and drop off. If you want picked up or drop off at a different time, green tomato won’t have it

As it is a shuttle service, the downside was that if you are last to be dropped off then it is going to be a long ride specially if there are are several groups of people sharing the ride. And same thing if your group is the first group to be picked up to the airport and you still have to pick up several more groups along the way.

Also, we were dropped off at the airport two hours and some before our flight. As There were long lines at the counter (ana) and at immigration.. we felt rushed and out of breath running to the gate

For drop off at the airport, My tip in my opinion is if you want a more relaxed trip to the airport and to allot more time at the counters and immigration, have time to go to the gate, have a meal or shop.. state an earlier flight detail which is a few hours before your actual flight.

Date of experience: April 2018
"train"
in 5 reviews
"tokyo"

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I used the private transfer service from Narita to a private apartment in Shinjuju in late December 17. There were 7 of us so a mini bus was booked on line back I Australia on line. Confirmation was prompt with a reminder 24 hours prior . From the meeting in the arrival hall to our destination the service was simply outstanding. The meeter was very warm in his greeting and felt genuine in assisting us. A very short walk to our vehicle with an immaculately dressed driver and similarly kept vehicle. It was obvious the staff re very proud in in the service they deliver. There was adequate space for occupants and all our luggage. A nice touch was the free bottled water and snacks. Our driver was able to converse in English, explaining some of the sights on the way and was very popular with the passengers explaining life in Tokyo. I have used many transfer organisations across the world and I rate this right up there. It is a pity they do not run the Haneda service!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank theshepherds
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately someone took one of our bags at the airport by mistake and we nearly missed our group transfer. I was the last one out of customs and sent my husband out to explain the situation. I was told by my husband the transfer was about to leave which was reasonable given how late I was. I felt sorry for the other passengers who waited for us, but all were understanding - although weary as it was late at night. There was no discussion when I finally arrived. We all walked quite a way with our luggage (to another terminal) where we were loaded onto various minivans for the transfer. I cannot understand why some of the group could not have left earlier given there were a few vans. The driver drove really fast - perhaps to try and make up time. This transfer was reliable but a reduced rating due to the long walk and limited compassion for our stressful situation. I would not prebook a transfer next time and maybe opt for the train as the walk would be the same.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Nickle27
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Tired and with two family members who believe luggage is something to maximise I couldn't face a train and 20 minute walk after a 15 hour flight. Green Tomato met us, name clearly displayed, but then made us catch a bus to the next terminal to join up with another family, and then wait a half hour. Pain, and for the price a poorer service than I expected. I wouldn't use again.

Date of experience: October 2017