“airport lunch”

Keisei Yuzen
Ranked #55 of 1,057 Restaurants in Narita
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 July 2017

japanese restaurant into the airport.
Good food, nothing special. I had better meals in Japan.
Anyway fast service and normal prices.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Came by for an early dinner after flying in from ICN the other evening and it was an okay experience, a notch up from the standard cafeteria fast-food type joints at NRT.

Although carts are not allowed inside the restaurant, they allowed me to bring both my suitcases into the restaurant.

Started out with the sirloin dinner combo which consisted of a huge portion of rice, in addition to a few pieces of sadly overcooked sirloin. The miso soup was okay, a tad bland and salty...

The highlight of the meal was the fatty tuna and salmon nigiri.

Service was prompt and courteous by the staff.

They take credit cards and even offered me a 10% off coupon to use next time. (I threw it out after I left)

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Keisei Yuzen provide not very high class but provide typical Japanese department store's restaurant taste. If you want something very special, it is not recommended but it is good place to dine typical Japanese taste.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We have always enjoyed stopping for lunch here when waiting for an international flight at Tokyo's Narita Airport. This is our last chance for a good Japanese meal in Japan and the experience has always been a good one. But on our most recent stop in December, we left disappointed with our meals.

I ordered a boiled eel and cold soba set. The eel tasted good but the soba was sticky and clumped together. The quality of my husband's assorted sushi was average at best,
with the tuna proving to be tough, chewy and, in the end, uneatable.

Service was fast with a buzzer at each table to summon staff. We received menus, in English and Japanese, as soon as we sat at a table. Once we made our choices, I pressed the buzzer and a server appeared instantly. After we received our food, which came with the bill, we never saw a server again. We paid the equivalent of about $46 (U.S.) to a cashier at the front of the restaurant. Though this approach to service is impersonal, it works quite well in an extremely busy airport, where customers are often on tight schedules.

On previous visits, I have noted customers waiting in line to enter. This time (the day before Christmas), the restaurant had many vacant tables and seating occurred quickly.

Keisei Yuzen is located on the 4th floor in Terminal 1. It has a section where luggage carts can be left.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Ordered the unagi and udon bowl. Unagi was fresh as expected from being near Narita the unagi capital. It was tender seasoned nicely. Not as crispy. Udon had a good broth. Noodle are firm and chewy. The servings are generous. Servers are attentive and use a call button to summon them. There are local regulars that eat here. Prices are average which is a good thing for an airport restuarant.