“24x7 a student joint & still YUMz”

McDonald's Narita Station
Ranked #71 of 1,057 Restaurants in Narita
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 December 2017

~was here 2016Jun & 2017Dec with family still proudly 24x7

~just across from JR Narita Station & a short walk up to the left of the West Exit of Keisei Narita Station

~this 24hrs McDonald's is how I get my bearings to Omotesando Street

~takes major Credit Cards NOW & PayWave :)

~lotsa Japan only menu items and all of the standard American menu fare

~afternoon & night seats are taken up by students so be good to order out and look for a seat

~no mineral water but they serve water

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Being hungry and late at night, we went here at 9pm for a quick bite. After I ordered and gave my credit card to pay, they told me they accept cash only. With an empty stomach we left very disappointed. How can a global fastfood chain restaurant in a touristic place close to the largest airport NOT accept credit cards??? Shame!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Standard McDonalds conveniently located between the two rail stations in Narita. Open 24/7 with Wi-Fi and good coffee. Helpful personnel and pleasant facility.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

After being in Tokyo for several days, dining in this McDonald resto is a welcome experience, and the price is reasonable too compared to the Japanese restaurants around the area.

This resto operates 24/7 with area where you can charge your mobile phone or laptops and work there for awhile like fixing your travel schedules or booking your flights. It is spacious too, unlike so many eating places in Tokyo.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We were pleased to see this McDonald's in such close proximity to our hotel and to the train station. I am personally a very infrequent McDonald's customer, however, travelling with a young adult, I realized it would be a good option for breakfast some days and it is a 24 hour service and offered free wifi. We found the staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming and spoke limited but good enough English. The restaurant was very clean and the food was good and was very reasonable. I wouldn't normally do a review on a McDonald's but the friendliness of the staff and location was truly worth mentioning.