“Just a great ice cream”

McDonald's Narita Airport 2nd Terminal
Ranked #47 of 1,023 Restaurants in Narita
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Reviewed 25 April 2018

At a very busy airport, hot and bustling. I just wanted an ice cream and then I came across McDonald's.....okay so just their usual soft serve but it was big and cheap, was pleasantly served and I received as much welcome as if I had ordered a big meal. Could not fault

Reviewed 6 August 2017

As others have noted, this is a fairly standard McDonald's. The one exception, of course, is that because you're visiting in Japan you have a totally different menu selection. I highly recommend the teriyaki hamburger. Its smothered in teriyaki sauce and have a healthy dollop of Japanese mayonnaise. Really tasty.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Typical McDonalds outlet in Japan. Clean, fast affordable. Only difference is, 4 tables with 16 chairs total for the whole store. You'll probably end up eating standing. Just the same, food tastes great. Cheaper than most fast food stores.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Never seen so many employees at one McDonald's. The service was fantastic. Seating is very limited. Order up one Soft Serve Cone. the server felt I said cup of CORN . . . I know they have a bowl of buttered corn. It was a easy purchase using my VISA card.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

So, I am not a McDonald fan. But, kids hate food on airplanes, even kids meals. This McDonald's has saved the day when we transit through Narita. Not a healthy choice, but saves the day for sanity!