1,284 results
All reviews tokyo bay west wing makuhari messe train station public bath convenience store huge hotel free shuttle business trip nice hotel aeon shopping mall free onsen rooms are extremely small great price cheapest room walking distance baseball stadium
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Hello ,arrived 07/11/14 from Tokyo,Japan.We stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 nights,,we were attending a World Karate tour. at the Tokyo Bay Arena,,We found the hotel to be beautiful,clean,the Osen(Japanese Bath) is awesome,,,,huge spa type setup and free of charge to all guests. There were a few restaurants in the hotel,,,we chose to go a little local and ate at a few noodle shops,,,fantastic and not expensive at all.The hotel is a 5 min. walk from the train station..The 49th floor has a restaurant with full views around the city,,,,this is where we had our Sayonara party.Only problem for us was this is far from the tourist areas,,,1-11/2 hrs by train and then metro.Mostly a business hotel and a stop for busloads of Japanese tourists.We still got to do all the tourist sites but travelled all day 12 hrs ,,,,Will stay here again,but only for the tour, party, and then head to Ikebukuro,Shinjuku,Roponngi,,,or any other area close to Tokyo Station.

Room tip: We stayed on 34 th floor ,perfect.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dancomontreal
Reviewed 6 November 2014

My room is rather small, with double beds 3800yen per night, not as simple as Eco Hotel in Nagoya. In fact it is very modern, very clean, with double beds, complete with smallish bath tub and sophisticated three modes, hygienic sprayer in the toilet bowl. The window can only be opened slightly to avoid any wrong ideas, such as suicide. You will get a free bottle of mineral water - 300ml, if you opt for the Eco mode. In this mode they only clean your room, but do not change your bed sheets and towels. Once you do want them to be changed then they will with-hold your free bottle of water. Unlike in Eco Hotel in Nagoya, there is no water dispenser in each floor - located in the corridors of the hotel. If you want to swim you have to pay more. I was rather fortunate that the IEEE GCCE 2014 – I attended, was rather generous. They provided breakfast (though it meant to be just snacks), lunch and dinners – most of the days. Hence I did not eat breakfast in the hotel. Morning calls work fine, and the room service is splendid. I asked for thinner blanket – and they quickly gave me one. The power grids are sufficient, with small fridge, light dimmers, and water boiler. A pile of tissues (inside a transparent plastic container) is free daily. Three programs on TV are in English or with English sub titles, but you need to look for them (one of them is BBC).

Room tip: I chose west wing, which is located not in the tall structure, it is newer and has LED 50 inch TV, which the older rooms only have thicker and smaller TV. Though I paid for single-I was given a double bed, so perhaps it is good to ask how much for two, mind you they do not check later on if there are two of you later on.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bennyhardjono
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Nothing nice to say but maybe in-room wifi. We unfortunately stayed here for 3 nights and I hated every minute of it. Luckily we only came here to sleep and spent the rest of our time exploring the city. The hotel is in need of some help major. I requested a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room. When I asked to change they said they didn’t have any until the next day. I said that was fine but could someone please clean our restroom, as the floor was dirty (I would prefer not to give the details and make you disgusted as I was). I was moved over to the bell lady and asked for a clean up and then asked again about the non-smoking for the following day and then was told no they couldn’t give me a non-smoking the next day. I was moved to a clean smoking room. And again the restroom floor was dirty with hair all over it. Luckily I brought my flip-flops with me. The elevator situation is terrible, as the central tower has 50 floors we always had to wait 10 minutes for an elevator. If you plan on visiting Tokyo this is a terrible location. It takes about 30-40 minutes to get back into the city and this area is a ghost town in the evening. Nothing going on or places to hand out.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Ashley V
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Pros
-Great location for conference at Makuhari Messe

Cons
-10 minute brisk walk to nearest station
-pricey for the small rooms
-arcade lovers will be disappointed

I stayed here for a conference at Makuhari Messe. Very convenient if you have a conference in the Makuhari convention centre as it is a short 5 minute fully covered walk away. There are convenience stores open inside the hotel 24/7, which was great for arriving late at night.

Perhaps it was due to the conference, but rooms here were 200 USD per night inclusive of breakfast which IMO was overpriced as rooms are tiny. Did not really have enough space to open up our two suitcases. The bathroom is one of those standalone installation units, quite tiny and plasticky for those who know what I mean. The breakfast is nothing to write home about, but they do serve a full hot breakfast. And like most Japanese hotels, the room and bathroom were clean.

They do advertise a 24 hour arcade which is nothing more than 3 game machines in a dingy corner on the 2nd floor.

While staying here we traveled to Shibuya in Tokyo, which took just over an hour by train. Walking to the nearest train station takes a good ten minutes. After staying here we moved to a hotel in Tokyo, and due to luggage, we took a taxi and it cost around 150 USD.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CreditCardWarrior
Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Convenient and Inexpensive hotel. Many restaurants and places to shop in waking distance or short taxi ride.
The location is great for Disney and has great views of the bay.
You can see Odaiba in the distance.
They have some rooms with three beds for families.
Breakfast buffet ticket for about 2000Y/$20. (Give it take a few)
Little high but right in the hotel and not really high for Japan prices.

They have an onsen/public bath that is great. Many International people were here when we stayed. Chinese, Koreans, Americans, Others from Asia and of course many guest from Japan.

Coin laundry available,24 hours convenience store, spas and etc.

Free WiFi
Many other great things for a great price.

If you Check in late...after 9pm, it's busy cause everyone goes to Disney first then checks in after..

Nothing bad to say about this hotel, it's staff or anything.

Date of stay: September 2014