See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I reserved a non-smoking room but the room was smelling cigarette,so they said to use another room...this one was more big than the other one,but the window lock was broken... so we need to improvise to close the window.
In general, I'm very satisfied with the services and the hotel,there is some restaurante, konbini,drugstore and a market near and the station is very near too. every day I went to Akihabara that took about 40 min and near from the airport. The next time when i go to japan, I'm going to this hotel again.

Room Tip: the cheapest room is too small for 2 pp and the baggage
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I booked through Hotels.com and had a great deal. Actually the cheapest deals.
First worried about the access to Tokyo Disney Land, but had a train station really close to the hotel and was really convenient.
There were lots of restaurants around so our family did not have any trouble finding place to eat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travelove2014
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stayed here for three nights, and generally everything was great (small but clean room with all amenities; convenience stores with international ATMs close by). However, while the staff can be helpful and accommodating, they don't really communicate well in English (best to know a little Japanese, especially if you're vegetarian and want to eat at the restaurant). Also, they asked to keep our room key when we left "for longer than 30 minutes." When we asked why, they said, "Because people lose them." Slightly offensive (we kept ours anyway).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I stayed at the Maple Inn for one week in January 2013 and found it to be excellent. The room was small as is usually the case with Japanese business hotels. But the service and the facility was great. The room had everything I needed: an excellent internet connection, small refrigerator, small TV, even an electric pot to keep water warm, tea bags and tea cups. I had a single with a desk and a couch. I got the plan with breakfast and enjoyed the alternating Japanese and Western breakfasts. The bathroom had a shower/tub with unlimited hot water, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razor. There was even a brush in the tiny closet to clean clothes and a cotton yukata to sleep in. When I checked out I needed to leave my bags at the hotel for several hours and that was no problem. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tabivida
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We stayed here because our son lives nearby. We were pleasantly surprised at the amazing value. And only 35mins to Tokyo centre by train. Our room was small and the bathroom tiny, but that is the way in Japan. Everything incredibly clean and tidy. Air conditioning to the max. Considering we were there in a heat wave this was a saviour. The staff were extremely helpful despite not speaking english. Amazing how much you can do with sign language. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We asked for extra pillows and extra towels. No problem and no extra charge. There was a restaurant at the hotel which we didnt try, but it looked very good and was always full of people.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple