All reviews public bath free shuttle to the airport chitose station quiet neighborhood close to the airport one night stay early morning comfortable bed aeon mall luggage train vicinity snowboard japan minami onsen
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

There is free coffee/tea maker in lobby. It is spacious and grand. You won’t feel like little tiny japan hotel.

They provide free shuttle bus to airport. Just to book while check in. Separate Hot Spring which save hassles.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

All our staffs hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
And your comment is a good encouragement for us!
Thank you so much.We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I gave this a poor rating for two reasons. One is that my room with two twin beds was too small. I couldn't even get my CARRY-ON rollerboard suitcase into the room past my bed without turning the suitcase sideways. Maybe if I had the more expensive twin bedroom this would have been better? The other issue is that the dreaded Japanese style bathroom (size of an american camper bathroom, and also all fiberglass), was a step down from the rest of the room. I was concerned that my middle-of-the-night bathroom run would result in me falling since the step down was odd.

On the positive side, we took the hotel shuttle to the airport, and that was very convenient. It doesn't run that often, but I'm not sure if that has to do with when flights leave from Chitose. It certainly worked fine for our schedule, but it's something you might want to ask about before booking. Another positive is it was located within a couple of blocks from a mall and the train station.

The workers seemed friendly, but didn't speak English. When I had a question for the guy at the front desk, I was glad that I enjoy the game Pictionary and that the worker was good at it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

First of all, thank you for your stay with Hotel Area One Chitose.
We apologize for the inconvenience and regret what you were not able to spend comfortably.
We try for future improvement.Thank you for your honest opinion.

The economy twin room is a very reasonable price.
Next time please consider use of a Deluxe twin.The economy twin is 15 square meters of area, deluxe twin is 23 square meters of area.Depending on a use purpose and a budget, please choose the room type.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Good overnight hotel close to the airport for early morning flights out of New Chitose airport. Couple of blocks away from Chitose JR station. Reasonable sized rooms, comfortable bed.
Free shuttle bus to airport - only issue could be that they will not transport skis or snowboard bags.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank George T
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

All our staffs hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
And your comment is a good encouragement for us!
Thank you so much.We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is the only accommodation during our trip that we able to open up both our 30inch luggage at same time, consider spacious in japan. Tiny onsen, very tiny bed for 2, but it is good enough for a night stay before an early flight. Free airport shuttle save us a lot of effort to the airport in the snowy and freezing morning.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ホテルエリアワン千歳, other at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

All our staffs hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

If you need to catch early flight next day, this hotel is recommended for you. They provide free shuttle bus to airport as early as 6.15 am. Just 200m from JR Chitose Station, it will be easy for you to pull your luggage if you arrive from Sapporo city by train. Big AEON Mall is also just 200m away, and perfect for you to do your last shopping to wrap-up your holiday. Ready coffee is served at the lobby and they also provide coffee sachet, tea bag with creamer and sugar if you need to make them in your room.

Hotel room is quite small but comfortable to put 2 guests. I have to book 2 rooms as I came with 2 young kids and hotel's policy considered children aged 5 years & above as 1 guest. Self-service laundry is available where they provide free washing and charged only ¥100 for 30 mins drying.

Room tip: No specific room recommended if you consider for a night stay & remember to book early your free shuttle bus to airport
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

First of all, thank you for your stay with Hotel Area One Chitose.
Did you enjoy your trip?
Are there anything in particular that you noticed while you were staying?
We are trying to provide services that every customer will be satisfied with!

Thank you for the good rating. We hope to see you again.Sincerely