See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We are a group of 7 travellers staying in Okyama for 3 days. We spent 2 consecutive nights here. Room is reasonably spacious compared with price, standard breakfast like every Comfort Hotel chain we stayed before with good quality. Free coffee / ice cubes. Generous in lending some cutlery for us to peel our fruits and let us enjoy our "fruits / snacks / beer gathering" at their lobby breakfast area. Staff very helpful in assisting us making dinner suggestion / reservations (as we didn't speak any Japanese). Overall a very pleasant stay

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is perfect if you want to spare money, get comfort and visit the best of Okayama in few minutes. The hotel is in fact very close to the Korakuen Garden and the Castle.
5 minutes by tramway or 15 minutes walk from the Jr station and the cozy area of restaurant and shopping.
There are many offers around, just to quote the Symphony Bld area with all the shops and small place to have lunch.
Personnel is kind and a big plus is the incredible breakfast for free (coffee, sweets, eggs and wurst, rice and soups, yogurt with cereals).
Really a big combination of comfort, location and benefits. Rooms are small on Japanese style sizes but clean and organized!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Alessandra C
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I stayed two night at this hotel. The location is good and walk to Korakuen Garden within 10-15 minutes. This hotel provided free breakfast, free coffee services from 3pm to 12am and free wifi service. But I cant sleep very well because the room temperature is very high. I changed the room but no different.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank V L
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Just as expected of a standard Japanese business hotel: small room, tiny bathroom, clean and good condition. Complimentary breakfast not having extensive choices, but is sufficient to start the day.

Location is close to major sights of town: castle, garden and some of the museums. It is a short ride on tram from the main JR station, or some 20 minutes of walk. The immediate neighbourhood does not have many amenties, but a short walk of 10 minutes or so can reach a major department store and main bus terminal with more restaurants and shops.

The wifi in room does not work during my stay, though.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I had so much expectation given the generally positive reviews and the hotel chain’s reputation but it turned out to be a disappointment.
Room, breakfast, check in service, were all fine. But I’m not satisfied with the below:
1. Location: most reviews say that it is good but I disagree. Not close to the JR station, where most travellers come from; 800m from the famous Japanese Garden but then nothing else; the closest convenience store is like half a kilometre away. Not much option of restaurants nearby!
2. Service: below standard. I informed the front desk that I needed assistance in making appointment to see an eye doctor but was told that it would take a long time to book one so they did not help in the end though I managed to find one by myself, an eye clinic that was just a block away. They were just not helpful at all, not evening caring the injury that the hotel guest had got!
3. Room temperature: too dull and hot
4. Breakfast option: just enough to fill your stomach full
In short, there are certainly better options in Okayama.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family