All reviewsyogurtfree breakfasttwin roombasic hoteldon quijotescience museumother hotelssalad stationjapanese standardswalking distancehotel is locatedfushimimachineexitairporttvwifi
Reviewed 7 October 2017

In Japan, the level of cleanliness expected in public places rises to an unpredecented level. This hotel does not live up to this minimum standard. The bathroom floor was dirty with furnishings peeling off, and there was a nasty amount of mould hiding behind the soap/shampoo dispenser. The hotel is fairly old but that should not be an excuse as these things can be cleaned up. The walls were also super thin and you can hear every water tap being turned from your neighbours. Breakfast also had a very limited selection of bread and yogurt that does not change from day to day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel is near the city center, it is very convenience, the bus stop is just in front of the hotel when we took the bus from the airport. When we go back to airport, we took the bus to airport, the bus stop is just opposite of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

No shower cap - it was one thing which matter my stay. And also internet is not the most reliable.

I checked out from another similar hotel and had no issue connecting my iPad but at silk tree I was not able to connect. Phone WiFi and internet speed was good. But not able to use iPad.

Apart from that Room was good but this place have lot of inbound group from China so that’s something to keep in mind.

Breakfast was literally non existence extremely basic not even a boiled egg so might as well not have breakfast in rate and get it cheaper as lot of local cafes around.

Staff were friendly and could speak good English. Lobby has desktop computer for use and some seating area.

Restaurant was good but only had a drink but looked good.

Having said that I will stay again but only if it’s the only option.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

My friend and I stayed at the hotel for 1 night icluding breakfast. the staff was very kind and helpfull. like other reviewers - the design is old fashioned but that was not an issue for us... the room has every thing you need, good size bed, and a good ac !
the only complain I got is the breakefast - it is horrible ! the breakfast includs 2 kinds of bunns, yogurt and coffee... lets say that starbucks earned another customer that morning.

Room Tip: Check carefully the amount of beds you order. cause double room doesnt mean 2 beds haha.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank DanielA11824
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Like some have already covered, the interior was rather old. The double room was reasonably sized. The toilet with bathroom was like a shoebox but functional and generally clean.

I'm not sure whether it was this hotel or the last we stayed, bedbug bites were discovered on my body the day after staying here. I had no proof that it was from this hotel so I didn't make a complaint. Other than that, the room was as clean as it could get.

The included breakfast was very simple and basic. Don't expect much.

It's located between 2 train stations. Some might say it's inconvenient but I found it on the contrary. Although for some reasons many restaurants nearby were closed during the time I was there, finding good eateries around was still easy. And in less than 10 mins walk, you'll find the 24-hr multi-storey duty-free bargain shop at Sakae Nanairo.

Finally, the airport shuttle bus stop heading for the airport was right across the road from the hotel. Bus tickets were available at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple