All reviews salad station mitsukoshi department store nice hotel two bottles of water typical japanese standard centrally located hotel service level rooms are spacious sakae subway station japanese restaurant speak good english airport limousine bus stops housekeeping staff huge room an upgrade definitely stay here again quality hotel
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Located near Nagoya TV Tower and Sakae station.

Room is big and clean, with big LCD TV and safety box. Bathroom with bathtub and very good water pressure to bath. Complete amenities available: toothbrush, razor, etc. Toilet with heated seating.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The airport limousine bus stops directly at Nagoya Tokyu hotel. It costs 1200 yen per person. There's also a Family Mart, Lawsons, and restaurants less than a block away. I especially liked the tax free drugstore beside it. It has everything from cosmetics, snacks, and household items. It closes late too!

Oasis 21, Nagoya Tower, Mitsukoshi Department Store, Don Quijote and the shopping street are a good 10-15 minute walk depending on your pace.

The rooms are quite big for Japanese standards. The twin room had 2 semi-double beds and a sofa bed. The room and bathroom were a bit dated though. But the location, all the establishments close by, and the service from staff definitely made up for it.

The staff were amazing and service was top notch. They helped my friends surprise me for my birthday. When we entered our room, the bed was decorated in petals and there were cake and champagne waiting for us.

It was indeed a memorable stay for me. I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again. :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Very much enjoyed my stay with my son on our first trip to the region. The room had no issues, was nice and clean, and ample sized (it was one of the smallest / lowest cost available for 2.) Staff was very helpful particularly concierge, coffee shop and luggage desk. Much appreciation to concierge staff who went an extra mile to provide detailed information, very kind. No elevator waiting time and two bottles of water daily were a treat after hot day out in and around Nagoya.
A very pleasant place. Felt totally comfortable there. Can’t see not staying here on future visits.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel that near Sakae Station, take about 8 minutes walking distance. Near shopping mall, restaurants. You could find nice food and everything you need. Not like normal Japan hotel, the room is big enough for me and my family. Most of the staffs that I met could speak fluent English.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms sizes are large by Japanese standards. Hotel is clean, but not so new.
The Executive rooms are worth the extra money, even if they are no larger. But they come with access to free executive bar lounge, free breakfast and gym. Otherwise the hotel breakfast can be very costly.
Location of hotel is fine.

Date of stay: April 2018