All reviews exit c sakae area nagoya station science museum short walk from the subway your luggage very nice hotel airport bus two blocks green tea hotel lobby within walking distance convenient location japanese standards non smoking room double room fushimi
Reviewed 20 April 2018

its in good location, walking distance to Nagoya tv tower and science museum as well as the sakae shopping malls. The room is clean and okay. I left my powerbank after I check out and felt confident that when I get back I can still have it. but it is disappointing that I was not able to retrieve my powerbank.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank maivillaruel18
suzuki-yasumoto, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for choosing NISHITETSU INN NAGOYA NISHIKI.
And thank you for sharing your review with us.
Thank you and best regards, Front desk clerk Iwata

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The hotel is located at the most convenient place in Nara. We can walk to the train station within 5 minutes. New facilities are built inside the room. We enjoy good breakfast in the hotel. It is not difficult to find good restaurants near hotel. Good show can be seen around the hotel. Shopping in supermarket and department store can be done easily near hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
suzuki-yasumoto, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for choosing NISHITETSU INN NAGOYA NISHIKI.
And thank you for sharing your review with us.
Thank you and best regards, Front desk clerk Iwata

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I booked 3 days at the hotel as I was doing the Nagoya marathon and wanted accommodation close to the Nagoya Dome.
The stay was very enjoyable and is in close proximity to the Fushimi station exit 1 (quite central). It is walking distance to the Osu Shopping District/ Osu Kannon Temple where you will find a market type of vibe. On the way to Osu, you will pass the Science museum as well.
The basic toiletries (toothbrush/paste), 2 towels, hairdryer were in the rooms- the others would need to be collected by the lifts at reception floor. The others being cotton pads, body towel, razor etc.
The only negative comment on the rooms is that it is quite small so you do not have a lot of space to open up your luggage- I had a medium to large sized luggage. Regarding service- staff are friendly but don’t speak much English.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
suzuki-yasumoto, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Guest
Front desk clerk Iwata

Reviewed 28 February 2018

the Hotel has a good location; it is very easy to reach by underground. The room was very nice, a comfortable bed and the desk in front of the window. The reception was very friendly and the English was very well

Room Tip: single room
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sschmi569450
suzuki-yasumoto, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Guest
We look forward to your next visit!
Thank you and best regads, front desk clerk Iwata.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Room was clean and comfortable. Staff offered excellent service. My room came with breakfast which was simple but nice. I particularly like the salad bar. Lots of eateries around the hotel. Sakae area is within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
suzuki-yasumoto, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Nishitetsu Inn Nagoyanishiki, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Front desk clerk Iwata