See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The service at check in was very good. The facility at ground level was clean and gorgeous. We stayed at level 6 where I believe all non-smoking room. The corridor here smelled very bad like some old man’s body malodor fixed in the carpet. The twin room was spacious to the Japanese standard, clean and no smell. But the air conditioner didn’t have temperature control at each room. We only controlled the blower speed and on or off. Not a nice experience at the price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I was booked in this hotel by the Japanese host. I was given a very small room, bad air, one can smell cigarette smoke (although it was a nonsmoking room), terribly dirty carpet and bed side. The bed is very uncomfortable and the pillow so hard I could not sleep a lot, in combination with the jet lag. I did not enjoy my stay there although there were some positive things as friendly staff, ok breakfast and dinner, very close to the subway. I do not think I will book this hotel myself.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

positive aspects:
very good breakfast, kind and helpfull staff, big rooms, fast internet, good location not far from metro station. Reasonable price. Big lobby.

negative aspects: some noise coming from radio, a bit dirty carpet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KrzysztofMarekKutak
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I give it an average rating because hotels in Japan are generally poor and the room rate was relatively cheap; otherwise, it deserves a lower rating. The carpets in the room and in the corridors were probably last cleaned many years ago - huge stains, sweaty look, and odors everywhere. The air quality in the room was awful to the point of affecting sleep quality - they have an air freshener in the closet but it can't do much. The room was as basic as basic can get. Breakfast and lunch buffets were OK - nothing much but adequate. The hotel staff was also adequate. Overall, pay a bit more and stay at a better hotel - this is not a good deal for the (relatively low) price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Mum and I joined a group tour to Japan. We are not smokers but were given this terribly smelly room tonight. The cigarette smell saturated every piece of furniture and fabric in the room, it was unbearable because I am allergic to dust and pollutants. I approached a young hotel staff who couldn't understand much English regarding this issue, he told me there is a bottle of air freshener in the wardrobe.
I sprayed all over the room three times in 90 minutes to no effect.
Out of desperation I asked the same hotel staff about getting either a non-smoker's room or a more effective air freshener. To my reque to get a non-smoking room, his young face turned frosty and told me in clear English: "No! No room."
Any possibility to get a stronger air freshener? He answered with a deadpan voice: "You spray [the air freshner], [it is] in the closet."
I had no choice but went back to the stinky room, kept the room door opened for a few hours and turned the air con to the highest fan, hoping my elderly mother and I can sleep well tonight.
Apart from this issue, the fridge in the room is switched off; I found a piece of nori stuck on the carpet in the middle of the room; there are cups and saucers but no tea, no coffee, no creamer, no stirers or spoons; very small pillows. You can tell they do cut corners.
The good side: free Wi-Fi, grand exterior, some restaurants nearby and it is quiet because they don't have that many people here (and they told me they have no non-smoking room?).
Honestly, I still won't recommend this hotel due to the lack of service.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family