“Great staff, but material has room for improvement ”

Aqaba Adventure Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Our village has something for everyone! Whether you’re an experienced diver, a beginner looking for adventure or just in need of some relaxation bring the whole family and enjoy the fun and friendly atmosphere. Spend the morning exploring one of the many beautiful sites of the aqaba marine park guided by a member of our experienced dive team. In the afternoon, after enjoying some lunch, take some time out and relax around the poolDivingAt our PADI 5 Star Resort, you can learn to dive with our professional, experienced instructors or let one of our fun and friendly dive masters take you on a guided tour of the coral reefs and wrecks. If you’ve never dived before, our instructors can take you on a discover scuba experience so you don’t miss out on the adventure, you never know you might like it so much you'll want to sign up for a course!Diving ServicesWe offer daily shore diving, night dives and snorkelling trips, as well as a wide range of PADI courses ranging from non-diving courses and introduction dives right up to professional level
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Both me and my gf dived with Abbas, who is a helpful, friendly and overall great dive master for the 3 dives we did.

Especially liked the shoe / fin combination, which fit so much more comfortably than the regular fins.

So what can they do to improve? Give the wetsuits an upgrade as most are definitely worn out. Secondly, instead of the 3mm they offer, swap it out to some 5 and 7mm.

First dive, my gf came out shivering with 22deg water temp and just a 3mm that didn't fit too well.

After talking about it, Abbas gave us one of the few 5mm and an extra shorty for my gf.

Well resolved and thus overall a good experience!

AqabaAdventureDivers, Manager at Aqaba Adventure Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you dear for the review , We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us hoping to see you again soon for more dives and fun.

All reviews
"these guys"
"sharky"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is very exciting and the team as well they are very helpful. I advise how will visit Al Aqaba to book in this place and he can do diving too.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Aqaba Adventure Divers arranged our dives very quickly and efficiently. Me and my husband did our dives with Abbas, who managed them very professionally. All the staff at Aqaba Adventure Divers is keen on making you feel welcomed and confortable. I recommend it!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience diving at the Red Sea with the Adventure Divers Team. We did 2 dives - 1 wreck dive and the other diving through the corals. Both were great. Both Naif and dive master Anas (I guess I got the name right) were great in taking care of every detail - from picking us up, getting the gear sorted and guiding the actual dive. There were folks of varied experience in our dive group, and Anas made sure that everyone was taken care of without delaying others.

Would highly recommend them as the dive guide when in Aqaba

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Naif and Abass working the front desk, sales and dive guide were both excellent, professional, and knowledgeable. They ensured we had a great customer experience.

Their shop is a bit up a hill. You can't walk from the shop to the water but nevermind as they shuttle you there.

These shore dive options offer "the" two reasons to dive this area, the new C-130 airplane (intentional) wreck and the "tank" air defense piece. Both are lots of fun.

Oh, and the dive guide did a great job in finding things. He even found this rock fish (see attached) that I couldn't see even when I was on top of it. Amazing eye.

I couldn't comment on their gear because I had my own. However, their facilities were nice (bathroom/changing rooms, pool area, and what looked like plenty of lodging options).

Some prices they emailed me:
Certified Divers including full equipment and guide :
- 1 dive: 30JD.
- 2 or more dives  25JD per dive.

* if you like we have accommodation
*Double room for tow person =30 per night include  breakfast.
*Triple room for three person = 35JD per night include  breakfast.

And all our rooms are surrounding the pool area and are cosy and comfortable., Air conditioning, shower room, (free) Wi-Fi and sea view.

PADI 5 star site! If I went back, I'd definitely go with these guys.