All reviews friendly manager fairy stream received helpful rooms are spacious and clean relaxing swimming pool triple room short walk away from the beach cab cost rooms cleaned every day morning market grocery shop special mention to mr strong wifi enjoyed our stay nice amenities mui ne special thanks
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

One of the first nights I spent travelling alone I arrived in this hotel. In a quiet street, just away from the main street. The super friendly hostess gave me a very warm welcome and even an upgrade for my room, cause that particular room was free and she just wanted me to stay in that room. MASSIVE bed, which slept super nice. Perfect clean bathroom, they even have laundry service. And the pool is awesome as well. I really enjoyed staying here by myself. If you're looking for the busy Mui Ne you shouldn't be here, cause this is the more quiet part.
Just walk down the road and rent a sunbed at Le miracle, super nice beach place with friendly staff! And at the other side of the road is the foodcourt, all amazing types off food and a nice place to hang at night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank femkerolf
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Clean and reasonably priced. Close to the beach, the Mui Ne Food Court and the market. Offers tours, bike and motorbike rental etc. We got excellent service and lots of help from the hostess. The hotel also comes with three very cute dogs which is a huge plus.

Room Tip: During the off-season prices might be a bit flexible ;)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
30  Thank jenswingren
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We stayed in a 4* Resort in Phan Thiet and got bored there. So we looked for a new Hotel in Mui Ne.

The Hotel is located in an alley so you don't have any noise of motorbikes or cars. The staff is very friendly and always wants to help.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable (cleaner than the 4* Resort rooms).
If you stay in this hotel I recommend to rent a motorbike (I rented mine at the Hotel) and explore Mui Ne by yourself. Because the beach near the hotel isn't the cleanest one. If you feel hot, you can use the small pool, which is enough to cool down.

If friends would ask me where to stay if they want to go to Mui Ne, I will for sure recommend this hotel. It's cheap, but it's very good!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
62  Thank Marco P
Reviewed 27 December 2017

The hotel is a bit far from the center of Mui Ne. At first, we thought it should be on the main road because of the photo shown on booking.com; it turned out that it is in the alley, it is fine though! There is a food court Dong Vui in front of the alley, good food and cheap drinks! The room is generally clean, but the water is quite brown :(, also our shower water is just warm. If they could improve this, I believe I would go back. Hotel staff treated us nicely. We had good time staying there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
45  Thank Kimngoc2909
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is a very good hotel with good value of money. Not a luxury hotel but very comfortable. Nice and clean with well equipped. Hot water is always available even this is a tropical country. Staff is very friendly and helpful with lot of useful information. Highly recommend to those who want to stay in a good quality but reasonable price hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple