As a frequent business traveler I spend about 50 to 70 nights per year in some of the best hotels worldwide. This unfortunately makes me want the best of the best when I travel for holiday.
Mia Resort Mui Ne certainly over achieved on my desires. My sincere compliments to the management of this place.
All the details are perfect;
• The Room is very comfortable and cozy – almost feels like home.
• Restaurant – some of the finest dishes someone can wish for - and for a very small price!
• Staff – trained to perfection. Very warm and friendly and professional at the same time. Big compliments go to Faye – the guest relationship manager. She made sure that my trip could not be better. From arranging extra nights to even arrange my complete travel back to Saigon, she went the extra mile to make sure that my stay was just brilliant.
I was planning to stay only 3 days in this resort but ended up staying here for my entire 12 day holiday.
Thanks again Mia Resort for such a nice holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Mui Ne is a small and exclusive boutique resort located in the centre of Mui Ne, in the Binh Thuan province, and is a haven of tranquillity and relaxation for couples and families alike. It is situated right on the beachfront, looking out onto the beautiful East Sea and its white beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mia Resort Mui Ne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Hotel Mui Ne
- Mui Ne Sailing Hotel
- Hotel Mui Ne Sailing
- Mia Resort Mui Ne Vietnam/Phan Thiet