US$77
US$96
US$106
US$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Terracotta Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$101
US$70
Priceline
Mia Resort Mui Ne(Phan Thiet)
US$163
US$137
Hotels.com
US$84
US$76
Priceline
Bao Quynh Bungalow(Phan Thiet)
US$49
US$107
Hotwire.com
US$183
US$175
All reviewswooden bungalowskite surfersmui nemosquito nethour driverestaurants and shopsvietnam tripdeck chairssea viewpalm treesfresh fruitspent nightsphoho chi minhjuttacabinresort
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I grew up as expats in China. Every year we liked to escape the chaos and relax on the beach. I wish we had discovered this resort sooner! It was such a nice and relaxing experience to be on the beach and by the pool as a family. The service is good and the food is delicious! We can not wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank asyeddy
danvn06, Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear asyeddy,

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for the wonderful words to describe your experience. We are very proud that the Coco Beach magic still works after all these years and we certainly look forward to welcome you and your family back again and again !!
Kindest regards. D.A.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I spent three nights at Coco Beach with my boyfriend and we both loved it! The combination of amazing seafood, the beautiful private beach and the cozy bungalow made this trip unforgettable :) Can recommend it to everyone who plans a romantic get away ;)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
danvn06, Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Merle455,

Thank you for choosing Coco Beach for your stay in Mui Ne and for taking the time to share your impressions. We are truly grateful for the kind words and I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments to the whole team. Looking forward to another occasion to welcome you to our little corner of paradise, I remain
With warmest regards. D.A.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I spent 5 nights at Coco Beach with my 3 girlfriends to celebrate the end of our exam period and the beginning of the summer, and all I have to say is: perfect!! Our cute bungalows gave us a paradisiacal escape from everything, free of worries and problems. The staff was always ready at our service with much appreciated kindness, helping us organize both activities inside and outside the resort! Mojitos, fresh coconuts, and fun by the beach, we couldn't have asked for more.
Honestly worth the visit!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
danvn06, Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Léa-Claire T,

Warmest thanks for choosing Coco Beach for your year-end retreat and for the very nice comments on your stay with us.
We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again to Coco Beach soon. Kind regards. D.A.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This review may have been somewhat different had they not been closing down for maintenance and refurbishment after we left. The light fitting above our bathroom mirror was broken, parquetry tiles on the floor were loose, the bathroom walls needs a good wash and or paint and so on, but I'm sure all this will be attended to during the maintenance period. The price is a little high for the style of accommodation, but justified when you include the beach side setting and spacious grounds. The grounds are kept very nice and ideal for young children with lots of grass to run away. Bonus features are a kids play area and table tennis. There is also a play area associated with the bar, but I'm not sure if they accept children. Just about every hotel in Mui Ne is on the beach, but we previously stayed close by, on the beach, but only two or three rooms of the 30 or so actually had water views, so Coco Beach was great. All bungalows are positioned so they have a view of the beach, but none the less I'd ask for one in the front line if available. The bungalows are deceptively spacious, I think they are well designed. Anyway we certainly very comfortable. There is a mosquito net, but we didn't use it and weren't bothered by mosquitoes, it probably depends on the season. Each bungalow has a small porch/balcony out front with comfy seating and a few drinks there is very pleasant. There is a good number of lounges for guests on the beach with showers and water basins for foot washing. They also have a a massage station at the edge of the beach which is very reasonably prices for a resort and I certainly enjoyed it. The buffet breakfast while not extensive is certainly adequate with fresh fruit, eggs, Pho etc. We didn't eat here at night so can't comment, but there are many restaurants in easy walking distance and many many within a short taxi ride.This is now the third beach front hotel I've stayed at in Mui Ne and it's the one I'll be going back to.

Room Tip: Request rooms right on the beach
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arthurs5
danvn06, Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear arthurs5,

Thank you very much for having chosen Coco Beach for your holidays and your candid comments on your stay. We are now open again and I can assure you that our renovations were very complete and thorough. We now only wait for the pleasure of surprising you when you decide to come back and experience Coco Beach Resort again. Until then, our most sincere thanks and regards. D.A.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent 4 night stay here. Staff were exceptional ( and this is so important - thankyou). We are an Australian family with 2 young boys. Our cabin was 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air con, wifi and enough space to move around. It was safe and suited us fine. Our cabin had the prime location of directly overlooking the beach ( about 15 metres away) and also very close to the restaurant. We did a bit of kayaking, jet boating, beach walks, street walks. We also swam at the beach and in the pool. The food at CoCo beach resort was very good as were the cocktails. We also liked the icecream shop and King Sandwich shop directly across the road from CoCo beach resort. Enjoy!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
danvn06, Manager at Coco Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear andrew s,

Thank you so much for choosing Coco Beach for your vacation and for taking the time to share your impressions. The whole crew joins me in thanking you for the kind words. We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon to our little corner of paradise !! Grateful regards. D.A.