Anantara Mui Ne Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$491
US$133
Sunsea Resort(Phan Thiet)
US$109
Agoda.com
Bao Quynh Bungalow(Phan Thiet)
US$68
US$57
US$214
US$170
US$170
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop barsea viewkite surfingmui nebeach locationswimming pool isrooms are spaciousnice poolwonderful staybeautiful beachsand dunespenthouseresortvietnamsunriserelaxation
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here using air bnb. A very comfy room with a very nice view. Clean and quiet... close to restaurants and it's right on the beach. Yes expensive so a night or two nights is enough :) suitable for families with kids.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Their security safe was not working and when I asked for someone to help me to open the safe for the second time the guard got grumpy and insisted that I had forgot my password from which I have been using for years.

The fridge in my brother's room was not working as well. They said they would send somebody up to look at it. On our last day there, still nobody came.

Breakfast buffet was awful.

I wonder how it got 4 stars in the first place?

Would not recommend anyone to stay here. Plenty of other resorts so shop around.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016

The room is not huge because toilet size is same area bedroom it make room small.
Room is not clean my pillow have stain and old. Something look like old and dirty.
Staff is ok but someone say hard to understand.
It not eligible to four star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
onlinesale, Online Sales at Unique Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear kam162016

Greeting Warmest from Unique Muine Resort
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our resort . It is very important for us to have the feedback of our Guests, in order to have a better view on what is appreciated, and what can be improved.
First of all we would like to sorry about all of inconvenience made you uncomfortable in your stay at our resort. We have noted and passed your feedback to the Director to provide the services which could satisfy you more in future.
It would be our pleasure if we could have a chance to welcome you back to our resort another time to give you better service and property as well.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the pool and the view are great! But other than that the hotel had nothing Else to offer. Breakfast is pretty lame, no one speaks English at all! Impossible to explain anything. There was no hot water in the shower, and every time I had to call them, it took about half an hour to fix... Not good value for money

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
onlinesale, Online Sales at Unique Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Rotem E
Warmest Greetings from Unique Muine Resort

First of all, may i representative our resort say thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience about your recent visit with us.
Please accept our sincere apology for our lack of service
We take note of your comments regarding the our service will share them with our team, we are going to improve the service and we are pleased to read that you have helped to build our resort better.
Hoping we can have another chance to serve you the best we can. Wish you all the best!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel in good location, right on the beach on the main strip of Mui Ne. Sadly they are let down by poor customer service.
In most hotels you get a toilet roll plus a spare, here you are lucky if you have half a roll on arrival. I was there 4 nights and the room was cleaned once, even though I was leaving the room after breakfast and not returning until mid afternoon. Due to the lack of cleaning the room, things were not being replenished, the toilet roll is a case in point. The first time I ran out I had to request replacement 4 times before some was sent up, one roll however. The second time I ran out they were a little more efficient. We had 3 rooms between us and each room had the same issue, so they never learned their lesson about replenishing the rooms in the 4 days we were there.

The bar and restaurant had an extensive menu, however often we ordered something we were told it was "finished". We were told this so often this became the catch phrase of our holiday.

Paying at the end of the stay was a nightmare. As we had an early start we asked to settle the bill the night before. They didn't seem able to cope with this and asked us to return 2 hours later, once we did they still had not got their act in gear. They tried to charge my friend twice as the paper in the machine ran out and as he didn't have a copy of the payment on paper, his solution was to just charge it again (even though the first payment had been taken)

On leaving early in the am we had an argument about the mini bar. They said I had one more item then I had due to it not being completely full when I arrived. In the end it was easier to
just pay than it was to try and explain this to them.

With some staff training and more organisation with the ordering of the stores to provide the full menu, this hotel has a lot of potential.

The rooms were a nice size, I had a sea view. Air con was nice. The pool area was lovely. The safe was quiet hard to figure out. All 3 of our rooms struggled with the instructions they provided. However a nice man was sent to explain it to me and after that it was easy.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank L2581
onlinesale, Customer Service Staff at Unique Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear L258

Warmest Greetings from Unique Muine Resort

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time sharing your review about our Resort, We are sorry to hear inconvenient for you.
We take note of your comments regarding the services will share them with our team, we are going to improve the service.