1,210 results
All reviewspool villathung restaurantmui neswim up barmain restaurantneck massagemain poolturn down servicefive star hotelhuge balconybeach restaurantpool staffkite surfingspa treatmentsho chi minhspecial thanksamazing hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I stayed at deluxe room but the room is a little bit old for 5 star, it should be 4 star, the room need to upgrade more convenient as the bathroom, bed, furniture
They have great swimming pool, location, friendly staff, the buffet was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Farah J, General Manager at Anantara Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear kimnguyen0608,

Thank you very much for taking the time to relay your honest and constructive feedback, and i am glad to read that you had a comfortable stay with us while being well looked after.

I truly regret however that we were unable to meet your expectations in terms of our current room design. Allow me to suggest on your next stay with us to look into our suites or villas categories which i am certain will delight you as well as provide the level of comfort and space you may seek.

The team and I will remain available to look after your every needs in your future stay with us which i hope will be soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Your employees so nice, this is the best reason that we return with your resort. They always smile with us when meet together. My childern like your swimming pool. And your room services is also the best service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hoangthihongh
Farah J, General Manager at Anantara Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear hoangthihongh,

It is always a pleasure for us to read that our valued guests are leaving our resort with such fond memories and in majority because of the dedicated team members this property is proud to call family.

Thank you very much for your kind words and we highly look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

From the moment we sat foot at Anantara MuiNe Resort we felt pampered! We got tea, a tour around the hotel area and since we had to wait for our room to get ready we hung out by the pool where we got freshly made smoothies.
The staff were really friendly and didn't pass a guest without saying hello. Our room was extra ordinary and spacious and we got fresh fruit prepared in our room.
The breakfast was super and the hotel itself is modern, spacious and really clean.
I can really recommend this hotel to everyone who wants that little extra on your holiday. The restaurant and the Spa is a little pricy though, I wouldnt use the Spa when you can get the same treatment outside of the hotel for 1/10 of the price.
We talked with a really nice employee and I asked about the salary. I do think that the staff has earned a raise! The salary is about 100-150 USD a month which isn't a lot for the effortness the put in their work. But apart from that on my mind leaving the hotel I really look forward to stay in Anantara Resorts again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rebeckalindmark
Farah J, General Manager at Anantara Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear rebeckalindmark,

Thank you indeed for your most positive feedback of the Anantara Mui Ne Resort. I would like to thank you for choosing our little corner of Paradise for your retreat in Vietnam.

The team and I were delighted to count you as one of our valued guests and trust that we will have another opportunity to serve you. I am glad you left our Resort with such fond memories!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel was excellent in every way from the facilities to the knowledge and friendliest of all the staff the hotel even gave us a complimentary 3 course meal

gave us a free anniversary 3 course meal

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Farah J, General Manager at Anantara Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Rebecca G,

It was a pleasure to read you and allow me to relay to you once again our warmest wishes on your Anniversary ! I am glad to read that you have left our resort with fond memories.

It was certainly a pleasure for the Team and I to have had the opportunity to welcome you to Anantara Mui Ne Resort and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Overall the hotel lives up to the five star. The hotels greatest access is the staff members working in restaurant and pool areas. They are really incredible with there hospitality and service. I don´t remember all their names but here are four of them. Thank to Trung, Tri, Nyoung and Tham. Without you and your co members Anantara wouldnt survive. Pool area is the nicest spot on the hotel. Sunbeds, size and shape of pool and the bar are amazing. Room at hotel have pleasant bed, big bathroom (love the shower) and good aircoundition. Restaurant at hotel is overall great but the menu could have some more choices. Best dish is of course the pho soup.

We stayed here for 16 nights and we didnt do much during the day but relaxing, eating, drinking and swiming. Even though we didnt get tired of just hanging at the hotel and that must be a good rating. Anantara is a super hotel but of course small things can be even better. Here are some tip of things that can be improved. The gym could be bigger with more modern machine with tv and input and charge of phone. Wifi worked ok must of time but sometimes lost signal. Wifi could also be faster. The fantastic staff can get more active learning in english. We had some communication problems with front desk for an example. The breakfast was ok but could be more fresh. Some of the warm dishes were always cold like the pancakes. I also missed some things at breakfast that 5 star hotel use to have. Things i just mention is just small fix and as i say Anantara is a great hotel. This hotel is one of the best me and my wife ever stayed at and we will sure come back.
Greetings from Micke and Ulrika "room 239"

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Farah J, General Manager at Anantara Mui Ne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear lirre,

Thank you indeed for taking the time to relay your most positive feedback your recent stay at the Anantara Mui Ne Resort! It was a pleasure to read you.

We are delighted to read that our service and facilities exceeded with your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and it is always quite rewarding for us to receive such positive comments. I have well noted noted your comments for improvement relating to our breakfast offering which have been passed on to our Culinary teams for immediate review.

We look forward to your future visit!