“Haven for a traveling Vegan ”

Am Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 1,047 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Dear customer: Might I take a moment of your time? If you are looking for a place to have a great vegetarian meal, or a cool place to sit down and chill, then you have definitely come to the right place. Customer health is our first concern, so our cooking ingredients are carefully selected ,100% no MSG, or food coloring Give us the honor to serve you!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Sometimes finding good Vegan meals whilst on holidays is difficult and I often have to make changes to my daily diet...but not here! Yay such a blessing to find this cafe/restaurant which understands and caters for my diet.
Great atmosphere and beautiful food. My non-vegan husband and son also enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was going to take a photo but it was too nice not to eat straight away! Amazing place, would love to eat here again of i had more time!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we went for dinner at Am Vegetarian Restaurant. In a very lovely atmosphere, we had the Japanese savory pancake and the Pad Thai, which were both really good. There are many different options for vegetarians and also vegans. This place might not be located in the city-centre, but the food is really nice and the price is very good so defenitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Am Vegetarian was the best food I had in my whole time in Vietnam, which is really saying something because Vietnam is rightly famous for its excellent food. The food here was absolutely delicious. Awesome. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were craving a healthy lunch in Hoi An and this was the perfect choice. The steamed morning glory greens were excellent and the pineapple rice was a huge hit. Pad Thai was also delicious... can’t go wrong here really.