All reviewsbike rentalold townmini fridgehome staylocal marketnoodlesfresh fruitrooms are spaciousvietnamguesthouseheapsbackpackersbalconycleanlinesshostslaundry
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I hate leaving negative reviews but unfortunately have to on this occasion.
We checked in around 8pm and told to take our shoes off before entering the house even though the floor was pretty filthy? We were both tired having had travelled all day around Hue, so we just wanted our room and a nice warm shower but the receptionist almost demanded to know our plans and proceeded to "suggest" tours and places to visit. We had to keep saying to her that we'd decide in the morning, we were too tired and not in any state to book tours.

She finally showed us to our room which was on the ground floor and in the hallway was a guy sleeping on the floor which at first glance looked like a dead body? Most odd.

The room was huge, don't get me wrong however it stunk and the bed had stains on it, there was also dirty underwear left in the wardrobe. We looked at the bathroom and there was hair all over the drain in the shower and poo specks in the toilet. I couldn't bare to be in the room too long. We left it too late to get any sort of refund so we just paid the full amount and almost ran out of there.

The receptionist was full of apologies and offered us another room but I didn't even want to look. It's very cheap but cheap for a reason. No thanks.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went to stay another home stay that home stay was full, then we were introduced by the that owner to this place. They got nice rooms, small garden area with a restaurant. The rooms are spacious with good faciilitiesThe girl at the reception is friendly and helpful.

We found unpleasant due to poor cleanliness of the rooms, specially WC very dirty, no proper cleaning for sometimes and the bed linen were not changed bit smelly. We went to have our lunch at the outside restaurant, the tables tops were dirty and not clean the table clothes many days and surrounding area un attended. Actually we want to stay 2 nights we shorten our stay to 1 due to cleanliness.Towels and shampoo we have to ask for it not place in the room.

I feel this is very good home stay reception girl working hard but the lazy guy spoiling the image. This guy just doing the job for the shake of doing no passion for work. When I hand over the key to his hand during the check out he ignore me ask me to leave the at the table as he is playing with the mobile phone. This is the bad last impression.I feel a girl will do better cleaning to maintain the standard.

Hope owners will take this note positively my note to improve the service.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The owner wants only money and know me a withraw machine. The tour she introduce one is expensive. Bicycle and motobike is expensive than other rent. They did not clean my room just replace the pillar.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler557305
niemtin, Người quản lý at Trust Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your information.I do apologize for not have turn down service.
However, something which I choose to introduce to my guests which has reliable travel agency. This is the reason why it takes a little bit expensive than other places.
Best regards

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful place, staff are really friendly and helpful, the rooms are immaculate with good wifi cable tv with English movie channels a great place to stay when you want some comfort at a great price, very affordable. It is out of the city centre by about 30 mins walking 10 mins by bike so you don't have to worry about it being very busy and u have access to heaps of local shops and restaurants. Would stay here again for sure!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan S
niemtin, Người quản lý at Trust Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

I would like to give big thanks to your review. I will share your feelings to all staffs. It bring a great motivation to upgrade our service quality. I am waiting to welcome you back.Thank a lot.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome, pretty much in the middle of the beach and the town. Lots of things to do and lots of shopping to be done. All of the lanterns are beautiful, I've ended up carrying 3 around with me for the rest of my travels. Overall a very clean and beautiful place to stay, would recommend to everyone!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple