“Very professional”

An Viet Custom Tailor
Ranked #22 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An viet - where tourist and local people can have different kind of clothes made on their measument within 3-48 hours. Good price - good quality - good service be your satisfaction
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The lady who runs this shop is awesome, nothing was a problem we are so happy with our 6 items made. We even priced one shirt out at a popular Taylor down the road and this place was half the price.

1  Thank tikitess
"clothing"
in 6 reviews
"vest"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Nice shop with a very patience lady boss who listen to our need and give us very professional opinion.

1  Thank Andy Y
Reviewed 2 April 2018

...and who to choose to do the job! Fantastic tailoring paired with an absolute non-obtrusive sales manner. Listening is more, that is the stores imperative. This lady's store is an absolute gem. Talked to her during our stay in Hoi An (3 night/ 3 days), while my wife was in a store opposite.
So many of (or most?) of the tailors do mostly available western suits and dresses designs - but what if you divert from the stock standard stuff? I was turned away by two places before with my request, because they could not deliver on my design (fair enough I would say) until I tried An Viet Custom Tailor - asking for a contemporary funky Chinese style jacket and a separate long coat; add a few shirts in the same style and we had a challenge going on in minutes. The material I asked for (raw silk) was not readily available in the store in all the colors, but samples were at my disposal in very short time. Proper measuring followed, and a first fitting just 30 hours later resulted in the most comfortable and beautiful clothing. Another fitting a few hours later and that was it!! In my experience (had clothing done in Thailand, Hong Kong in the past) this is one of the best tailoring shops I have visit. Thank you very much! Ah yes…. pricing was absolutely adequate . Go there!

1  Thank SoulmanJoburg
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I recently stayed in Hoi An. On a tour of the historical old town my wife saw a coat in the window of this shop. The lady in charge spoke perfect English. She measured my wife up for the coat and agreed a price. She asked us to return 24 hours later. On doing so the coat required some further alterations. The lady was so apologetic but very professionally said she would address the issues. The next day we attended an the coat was perfect. I would highly recommend this shop.