“fast and good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Description: Annen yoga & Vegetarian
Description: Annen yoga & Vegetarian
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

i went following trip advisor recommendations. the experience its was good, but nothing wonderful, i had the vietnamesepesto with noodles but nothing special being honest, its not a must. the lady it was very friendly and smiley, good service, but the food okay.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The food here is delicious, simple and traditional Vietnamese style. The mushroom clay pot was so flavoursome and the Cau Lau noodles were the best I tasted in Vietnam. My partner had the tofu and lemongrass sandwich and that was delicious also.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been struggling to find proper vegetarian options across Vietnam (other then fried vegetables and plain rice) Annen cafe was a breath of fresh air!
Real food, loads of options, great prices and absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

A friend was talking already highly about Annen Yoga, so I knew the first day, that Ill go there aswell. It is so nice: The classes aren't bigger the 7 people, the teacher is local and has very goid English (Did Yoga in California). If you book three classes it is very cheap. I did so but because there werent enaugh people, one class didnt take place. On top I changed my travel plans, so I could just participate in one class... They gave me a whole refund for the other two classes, without me even asking! The food there was amazing aswell and all vegan. I will come again!

1  Thank Jasmin U
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my Fiancè came here this evening for an early dinner and were not disappointed. We came here on recommendation of the guys at vegan food quest - everything they suggest is top drawer! We ordered the poor man's caviar - an eggplant (that's aubergine to us Brits), mint and sesame seed dip served with Banh Mi style baguette bread to start. We then had the Vietnamese mushrooms in a claypot and tofu in tomato sauce and they were both divine. Set in a calming garden off the beaten track and priced very reasonably, I would not say a bad word about it!

1  Thank Victoria_Gaunt