1,462 results
All reviews the river old town great hotel remembered our names free shuttle to the beach minute walk comfortable bed free bikes quiet location special thanks night market would highly recommend this hotel sister hotel reception staff swimming pool stayed here for nights amazing staff
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We came to this hotel in hoi an for 5 days, it was a perfect experience for us:,the service was ecxellent! The workers: Hue,Na,Chau and all the others were lovely and gave us personal and welcoming treatment. So nice!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Phan Nhan GM T, Management Team at Royal Riverside Hoi An Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear gaiay1210,
Thank you for your complimentary review of our Hotel. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with for 5 nights. Our entire team are passionate about providing the correct blend of attention and privacy with friendliness.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Hoi An

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, we were greeted with radiant smiles, a cool drink, cool towel and a fruit platter!
The hotel itself is in an incredible location where you can walk or bicycle into old town, over to the night market and even out for a local community ride.
The room was clean, tidy, enough room for 2 men! The bed time story booklets were just an absolute for the turn down service.
Now the staff....Phuoc, Helen, Vi, Van, Na, Trinh, Tuyet, Lan and everyone else made us feel so special and welcomed! Every morning at the breakfast buffet, we were always personally greeted, asked if we slept ok and if there was anything we needed. This was our home away from home. Personally, I stay in hotels around the world almost weekly for work, and the service I was given here was by far the best I have ever received!

I plan on returning, and I have no doubt in my mind that I will be staying at the Royal Riverside Hotel!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kendalf2016,
So wonderful to hear we are one of the best hotels you have stayed in.We'll be sure to share special compliments with all our smiling stars! We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

From the first moment, it was warm and welcoming and friendly and throughout the duration of the stay, it remained that way. The staff here will take more than just a moment out of their time to spend talking to you and sharing the experience with you. They are humble, appreciative and extremely lovely with open hearts. This is by far one of the best places I have stayed throughout all of my travels around the world. I could not recommend a nicer place to stay and be taken care of. The hotel itself is in a nice location away from noise and traffic with beautiful views. Phuoc, Helen, Van, Na, Vi, Lan, Trinh & Tuyet were more than incredible and I could not find the words to express my appreciation. Please even if you are not staying here, find time to come have a drink and speak to these lovely people to learn about them and their culture. Truly incredible

1  Thank Keegan92
Phan Nhan GM T, (Management Team at Royal Riverside Hoi An Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Keegan92,
We are delighted to hear that your recent stay with us at our hotel was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our perfect service. It was wonderful to read your comments and rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, nice facilities, good air conditioning in the room, good location within walking distance of the old town, beautiful pool with nice deck chairs, delicious breakfast (with noodle and egg bar). Thanks for a lovely stay :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Vivace16,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about our Hotel. I am delighted to read you had a wonderful time and were able to enjoy all services here.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Hoi An

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I am sitting in the hotel about to leave beautiful Hoian and wanted to share my experience about this hotel.
My first contact was with the staff upon arrival of my 6 night stay here.
The staff here at the hotel are incredible, they are so welcoming and smiles every time I come across them. Very accomodating with anything I need. Helen the Manager has been exceptional in all ways to a high standard. Assisting me with the area, sights, push bike assistance, taxi assistance, trip/tour assistance. After I had finished with the services she was prompt to ask how did things go and if there were any issues. There were never any issues.
Now the Room- I emailed ahead of time and asked for a riverside view room which I did get very helpful. The room was clean and tidy in every aspect. Plenty of toiletries each day. Cupboard space plenty and the bath was to die for. A deep soaking bath seperate from the shower. The toilet was also located behind a glass frosted door for privacy.
Plenty of tea and coffee in my room and Helen asked if I don’t like something she would get for me.
As for the beds King singles for two people they were THE BEST beds I think I have slept on ever as I travel around. Great night sleep very night. The room was dark enough but maybe a blind on the bathroom window I could shut at night for just extra darkness would be good. I need a dark dark room, but it is a frosted window. So really its just me.
The breakfast was buffet and had plenty to offer, such as Breads, Jams Cold meats cheeses caramel cremes, egg stations, juices a plenty, cereals museli, and then hot food soups, bacon, potato, sausages, etc. So much to offer and EAT.
The pool is quaint, not overly large but lovely and cool to enjoy. Minimal banana lounges but never had a problem getting one with towels on service. They also have there own Spa. I cannot comment as I did not try it.
Reception staff Souin (Soon) was fabulous and worked hard to please.
Helen very efficient and I compliment her on allowing my trip to be a fantastic one.
To all the other staff I meet and not sure of there name but they know who they are to me thank you.
This is a highly recommended place to stay.
Even though its a little further out than expected. It was less than $2 to grab a taxi or take a push bike.
Looking forward to returning.
Helen and all staff at Royal Riverside
Sandra

Room tip: Deluxe River side room room 404
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sandy t,
Thank you for your comments about our team. We are very committed to provide a wonderful experience and I am glad you had an enjoyable vacation with us. Yes, we hope to welcome you back too!