“Fajitas for 5 USD!”
Review of Cafe Zoom Hoi An

Cafe Zoom Hoi An
Ranked #23 of 98 Coffee & Tea in Hoi An
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: International Vespa themed cafe serving delicious burgers, snacks, fruit shakes, cold beers & cocktails. Daily Happy Hours on cocktails & cold beer. Base for Vietnam Vespa Adventures in Hoi An.
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Listened to some funky music and ate like a champ. In Korea, fajitas will run you 15-20 bucks, but only 5 bucks here ya!

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

The burgers in vietnam are never to my liking, but Zooms burger was really tasty with a good sized protion of fries to go with it. I visited this place twice and on my second visit got the sesame chicken which was delicious! The staff here are very friendly and coudlnt be more helpful. The location is great too an easy walk from the old town markets.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Visited Cafe Zoom every day of our 4 day stay. Best tacos! Cold beer all served by the super friendly Ly. We signed up for the evening motor scooter tour of local bars and eateries. Fantastic fun. Definitely a highlight of our visit and would definitely go out of our way to return to Cafe Zoom if we do get back to Hoi An.

1  Thank Beth R
Reviewed 13 June 2015

As a victim of Vietnam's recent internet woes, Cafe Zoom, it's amazing internet, awesome iced coffee (the elixir of life for the keyboard slave) and cheap meal deals has kept me (and a whole swathe of digitally dependent expats) in employment over the last three weeks. In that time, I've pretty much gorged my way through the entire menu, have become a slave to their all-day breakfasts (their locally crafted artisan sausages are the exact same ones served at the Nam Hai) and caused catastrophic food envy across the globe whilst juggling spicy chicken fajitas with skype conference calls.
The food is as delicious and as consistent as their WiFi (a rarity in Hoi An) and the *staff and Vietnamese manager Miss Nga very accommodating, keeping our hot headed table rehydrated with complimentary free flow iced tea throughout the day.
*For hints and tips on Hoi An and the local dialect, speak to Miss Ly - I'm forever thankful to have learnt how to keep my regular market ladies on their toes after her patient lessons in Hoi An market slang and proper pricing.

1  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Living in Hoi An I really enjoy supporting western owned establishments and becoming friends with the expat workers and resident owners. I was very excited to learn of the western food options here and although the food is not bad, I have been extremely disappointed with the upper managements attitude and customer service towards their guests. Their attitude is rude and uninviting which is a let down because it takes away much of the character of the resturant. A huge part of running a successful restaurant is having welcoming customer service no matter how high your positions is within the company. The owner can learn this lesson. No one should act better than any other person for any reason.

1  Thank K M