All reviews free bikes reception organised old town tin tin happily stay here again staff were incredible clean rooms small pool easy bike ride separate toilet an excellent hotel small hotel breakfast was excellent perfect stay staff was very friendly and helpful few dollars recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We had the best stay here. We were greeted with smiles everyday and they always remembered our names. The place is wonderful. The pool was refreshing. The staff were incredible and we had enjoyed our stay. The banana pancakes were yummy

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good location and walking distance between the beach and the city centre. Short stroll to also see the water puppet show. Front receptionist was friendly and helpful. Overall my stay was pretty good but was ruined by the house keeping staff who didn’t realise I understood Vietnamese and they were commenting on how big and ugly I am and even thought it was appropriate to call the other staff member over to join in the banter.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank peekayz
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was by far one of my favorite things about Hoi An. As mentioned by some of the other reviews, the hotel is right in there middle of old town and the beach, which makes it easy to visit both of those destinations in one day. Bikes are offered for free and we used that to bike to the beach, which takes about 15-20 minutes. It also takes about 20 minutes to walk to old town, which is nice because you can walk through different neighborhoods, including a small market where they sell food and fruits.

The staff at the hotel is so incredibly kind and helpful and they were always free to answer our questions and help us with things. The staff helped us booked a taxi to the airport, which ended up being more convenient and cheaper than Grab!

The hotel itself is also very clean and nice and for the price per night, it’s an absolute steal. There is also a small pool in the hotel. Breakfast is also included in the cost and it’s pretty good. My favorite is the banana pancake.

The only problem with the stay was that the first day the comforter had yellow stains. We asked for a new one. Because it was late (10pmish) they only offered us a new sheet. We slept with a sheet and no comforter that night.

Regardless, I would 100% book this hotel if I visit Hoi An again!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

One of the friendiest staff ive met in vietnam so far, quality service and good breakfest, and u could order extras, pancakes etc, They also borrow bikes for free, they had the little extra which made my stay Even more comfortable ;) 5/5 of my view..

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Really wonderfull experience.Lovely staff.Very clean.Very good value.Very central to beach and the best food.Nice breakfast that we looked forward to each morning.Easy bike into town and beach and walking to the best food nearby.Very safe.I highly recommend this hotel .

Room Tip: .Our room nearer the back was super silent.we had a corner suite i think on the third floor.Loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple