“Nothing is too much trouble for Kim”

Kim Only Tailor Fashion
Ranked #127 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the third time I have visited Kim and cannot speak highly enough of her and the service she offers. Within minutes of meeting her, she has become a friend and treats you as one of her family. Her ability to copy clothes, design others and simply work from a picture fascinates me. I asked her to make 4 flower girl dresses and with only a picture and the measurements of the girls she has done a beautiful job.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"suit"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Recommended by a tour guide as an excellent tailor at half the cost of A Dong's Silk. I concur. Kim was a fantastic salesperson who provided excellent service. She was a bit limited in the desired colours for her highest quality material for men's suit (combo of silk and cashmere wool) but we ultimately found one that was great. After first round of alterations, it still needs some adjustment but nothing extensive. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

There are 1000's of tailor shops / outlets in Hoi An - it is actually overwhelming - Kim Only has a very personal, honest approach and our family of 4 all purchased items . My husband bought 2 business suits and they were very well made, highly recommended .

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Had some casual gear copied for a great price, and my husband had a linen jacket and pants made as well. Super impressed with the quality of all the clothes, particularly the jacket. Excellent tailoring and Kim was at great pains to ensure everything fitted well. Prices for the items were around a quarter of the cost of some of the larger tailoring houses. Kim is such a lovely person. It was a pleasure to have met her, and I look forward to having Kim create more great items next time we are in Hoi An.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I wanted to copy a skirt and jumpsuit that I already had but I was not sure where to go, too many different recommendations and most of them over priced BUT while walking around to buy fabrics to give to another tailor, the Kim Only team suggested me to do it with them, they assure me that it was gonna be perfect! And that’s exactly how it was, cheaper than the others, with a huge smile and helping me to find the right color, I was so happy that I made 3 extra things. Best place to go!!