“Absolutely amazing food and service!”

Vina Ngon Restaurant
Ranked #191 of 863 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have literally just dined at Vina Ngon and now wish that I had the prior-sense to do better research and visit this place on my first day in Hoi An. Nowhere I have visited comes close to this place for food in terms of quality and value for money. Within two minutes, a cold beer was at my table, with a smile, and the prices here are great for the sheer quality of the food. The portions are also good. I had shrimp rolls with chilli sauce, fries (you can take the lad out of England, but not England out of the lad!), followed by beef with chilli and ginger in a clay pot. This was , without a doubt, the best meal I have eaten during my 5-day stay in Hoi An. Unfortunately, I only have tomorrow left before heading off to Na Trang and I will be going back for lunch and dinner. Save yourself some time and just go - you will definitely not be disappointed. I can wholeheartedly recommend this place.

1  Thank maverique007

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My son and I had a perfect cooking class with the two of us. We enjoyed that we got a privat cooking course. We went to a local market and learnt a lot about different kind of fish, fruits and vegetables we don't know in Europe. After that we learnt how to cook 4 different Vietnamees dishes in the restaurant. Our family joined later to eat al the delices food. I also fount it very to learn a lot about regular live in Vietnam. We like it very much.
Loet Smeets and Hidde Sonneveld

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The couple of dishes we had were delicious and the mackerel with wasabi was superb! We loved the location, sitting on the veranda under the trees, overlooking the river. Great service and presentation!

1  Thank Francoise S
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Ate here as it was literally across the road from my hotel.

The girl serving was friendly and the food was great and very cheap.

I would recommend it!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 10 days in Hoi An and settled on Vina Ngon as our local choice. We dined here most nights. The always smiling Dieu was the sole and efficient waitress most nights. My husband's dinner was stir fried vegetables every night and his meal was consistently of a high standard. My two favourites were the grilled pork and the wonton soup. Stop by!