All reviews old town minute walk shower gel stay nights great place to stay rooms are big spacious room lovely pool huge bed beautiful garden quiet location small pool three nights breakfast was included each morning plum vietnam
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Had a nice two nights. Spacious room with very nice bathroom. Air conditioning was a little weak. But breakfast was a nice menu with western and Vietnamese to order plus fruit and beverage buffet. Helpful front desk. Not sure why it's called a homestay - more like a couple of nice guesthouses around a nice pool - which goes all the way to 5ft, unlike most places I've seen here. Plus a good-value spa across the street. Would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel recommended on lonely Planet Vietnam.
Family of four. Three night stay.
Two rooms.
Hotel Staff were super nice!
Breakfast is included and is excellent.
Rooms were very clean and quiet.
Very nice outside pool. Hotel grounds were very nice.
I highly recommend staying here.
It was awesome!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel, just a 15 minute walk from all the tourists in Hoi An, is a little oasis. You can sit around the pool or chill in the spacious room. The hotel is run by the entire family and caters to all of your needs. They cook, rent bicycles, arrange tours and transportation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WindbellVilla, Front Office Manager at Windbell Homestay Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi,
Thank you so much for your reviews to us on TripAdvisors. We are so pleasant to have your family during your holiday in Hoi An.
Take care and keep in touch.
Hope to see you again at Windbell Villa before too long.

Best regards,
Mrs. Nhi

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Large spacious room with beautiful balcony overlooking stunning courtyard with lovely pool. Really enjoyed staying here, very chilled out, spotlessly clean, family around but not too conspicuous, always happy to help, easy to rent scooter or bikes. Definitely one of the best places we stayed in Vietnam.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this villa? It’s hard to write it in words because it was amazing. I absolutely loved my stay here and I didn’t want to leave. I was very sad to go. From the moment of booking, to the moment we were dropped off at the hotel, I was at ease and had a lot of fun. The hotel is spacious and also has a communal pool. There are various rooms and we stayed in room 102. It was a large room and the bathroom was spacious. There was also a minibar too. Each room is equipped with shower gel, shampoo, toothbrushes, hair dryers, a TV etc. the minibar is a decent price, about 20,000vnd-40,000vnd ($1-2) for snacks and beer. I ate in their restaurant every day for lunch and the food was great. Breakfast was included in the room rate too, and the breakfast was great! You could choose a Vietnamese breakfast or a western one. Both were great. You also got to choose a dessert too.
Not only was the stay great, they also helped with tours. Instead of booking us onto big tours, they had private cars which were a little bit more expensive ($36) round trip to places. But it wasn’t extortionate. I thought the price was very decent, if not cheap! I get bad travel anxiety but due to the car service, my anxiety never hit! I don’t have enough words to describe how great this villa is. They’re a small family business, so please support them. You won’t be disappointed in return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple