Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
I recommend Tea!

I was at Kimmy‘s to let them tailor two dresses for me. The service was really good, the staff was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
353raphaelan
Hanoi, Vietnam
via mobile
Lady NA is amazing!

Just got myself 2 amazing dresses at Kimmy Custom Tailor! If you go there ask for NA. She is so... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$6.00
from US$58.00
from US$29.00
6,602 results
All reviews great service body type my boyfriend whole process high quality great advice special thanks winter coat three piece suit dress shirts attention to detail end result back home professional service final product great clothes thank you so much
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Let's get this straight. I hate buying clothes and try and put it off as long as possible. I'm based in Singpaore and live in tailored attire everyday. A lady called Tea served me and she was brilliant. Directed my choices and made the while process super easy and painless. The end result was some super shirts and a jacket. I will be back in a few months to replace my suits.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

After walking in and checking out about 10 other places, my friend and I decided on Kimmy's. Fantastic call. The service couldn't have been better. All the ladies were so nice, hospitable, and knowledgeable. You get basically unlimited colors, patters, styles, and picking out the suit is one of the best parts. You also get three fittings so keep in mind that you'll need 2-3 days to get the suit made. My suit that I got made is absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Mai, the lady who helped me during the entire process, couldn't have been nicer. Unlike other stores, they weren't just forced to get you in and out. Mai took the time to actually look through everything with me. She helped pick out colors, style, and gave me her opinion on what goes well together. She was one of the nicest people that I've met on my travels in Vietnam and made the experience at Kimmy's something that I'll never forget.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Tea and Linda were excellent
Very helpful with choosing styles and material.
Practical too, not trying to over sell, as in dinner jacket not worn as much so material does not need to be as hard wearing compared to business suit that is worn daily so spend the money on a better quality, harder wearing fabric.
Fittings were quick and efficient.
All staff were happy and welcoming. Lovely to have ice cold bottled water on hand
Many thanks the garments are beautifully made

Date of experience: April 2018
Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this perfect review. It deeply encourages us in effort to improve our business to bring the best service to our customers.

We are so glad to hear that you had a good tailoring experience and that you loved your garments. Thank you for your acknowledgement of Tea and Linda for giving you great service.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Be reminded that we keep your measurements on file in the next 5 years for ordering online!

All the best,
Kimmy Custom Tailor

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful tailor. Best service. Good humor. Fast delivery. Lovely Tea made me look good in lots of new suits!
Cheers from Denmark

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for complimenting Tea, who did a very good job, gave you the best service and provided you with good suits. We will pass along your kind words to her and she certainly will be happy to hear from you.

Please note that we save your measurements for the up to 5 years. It's very convenient when you would like to reorder from home.

We hope that you enjoy wearing your items and look forward to welcoming back one day!

Best regards,
Kimmy Custom Tailor

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here because of ordering suit and shirt for my husband. Chi cared about us and She was amazing. Everything fits great, All clothes was Made in 27 hours. When I will be coming to Vietnam next time, I will definitelly Visit this Tailor again.