“Great service and professional attitude”

Ranked #40 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were very happy to find this place. As tailors they have an eye for right product for you. They will help you choose what you like and fits you the best. I was served by LIEU. She was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,760)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"thank you so much"
in 76 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Let's get this straight. I hate buying clothes and try and put it off as long as possible. I'm based in Singpaore and live in tailored attire everyday. A lady called Tea served me and she was brilliant. Directed my choices and made the while process super easy and painless. The end result was some super shirts and a jacket. I will be back in a few months to replace my suits.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After walking in and checking out about 10 other places, my friend and I decided on Kimmy's. Fantastic call. The service couldn't have been better. All the ladies were so nice, hospitable, and knowledgeable. You get basically unlimited colors, patters, styles, and picking out the suit is one of the best parts. You also get three fittings so keep in mind that you'll need 2-3 days to get the suit made. My suit that I got made is absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Mai, the lady who helped me during the entire process, couldn't have been nicer. Unlike other stores, they weren't just forced to get you in and out. Mai took the time to actually look through everything with me. She helped pick out colors, style, and gave me her opinion on what goes well together. She was one of the nicest people that I've met on my travels in Vietnam and made the experience at Kimmy's something that I'll never forget.

Tea and Linda were excellent
Very helpful with choosing styles and material.
Practical too, not trying to over sell, as in dinner jacket not worn as much so material does not need to be as hard wearing compared to business suit that is worn daily so spend the money on a better quality, harder wearing fabric.
Fittings were quick and efficient.
All staff were happy and welcoming. Lovely to have ice cold bottled water on hand
Many thanks the garments are beautifully made

Kimmytailor_HoiAn, Manager at Kimmy Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this perfect review. It deeply encourages us in effort to improve our business to bring the best service to our customers.

We are so glad to hear that you had a good tailoring experience and that you loved your garments. Thank you for your acknowledgement of Tea and Linda for giving you great service.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Be reminded that we keep your measurements on file in the next 5 years for ordering online!

All the best,

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful tailor. Best service. Good humor. Fast delivery. Lovely Tea made me look good in lots of new suits!
Cheers from Denmark

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your positive review and for complimenting Tea, who did a very good job, gave you the best service and provided you with good suits. We will pass along your kind words to her and she certainly will be happy to hear from you.

Please note that we save your measurements for the up to 5 years. It's very convenient when you would like to reorder from home.

We hope that you enjoy wearing your items and look forward to welcoming back one day!

Best regards,