“Lovely refreshment spot”

Little Flower Restaurant & Coffee
Ranked #285 of 945 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We are a cosy restaurant just outside the center of Hoi An. Serving the real Vietnamese kitchen made by my mom, who has been a cook for more than 25 years.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I cycled through the fields of My An (strongly recommended) and found this spot for a quiet drink. As vegetarians, we thought we'd try the Zalo Special Salad and the vegetarian noodle soup: both of which were extremely delicious and very cheap. It's nearly half the price of Hoi An and the hosts are very generous and welcoming. We strongly recommend if you have a bicycle, or moped, or are nearby!

2  Thank Lucas P

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our good friend Tyrone promised us something special when he recommended we go to Zalo and he did not disappoint.

This is an absolute gem of a restaurant. The food was great but better than that, the family that run this place are a joy to spend time with. Na, Lin, Dat and Hoa turned what we thought was just going to be a nice Wednesday night meal into a genuine festival of smiles and laughter!

We will be back again, and again, and again. Try the tofu in tomato sauce. It is simple but so soooo good!

3  Thank Andy B
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We passed an excellent moment in this small restaurant. This family affair is really great! People are so nice! The food is excellent and fresh, the place is clean and the prices are really interesting. Go there, you won't regret it

3  Thank nathalie b
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great Vietnamese and local food. We went to this reaturant twice in our stay at Hoi An. Very pleasant and tasty, do try there local specialitys, they are great. Lots of food for cheap money, and the service is good and nice. We can really recomend this resturant.

2  Thank Inge O
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I don't do Trip Advisor and reviews, but I have created an account just for Zalo Restaurant. Its a new small family run restaurant and it's delicious. I don't lie when I tell you my girlfriend and I come here every other day. We live in Hoi An and we know many restaurants, but we always end up at Zalo.

My absolute favourite dish is Tofu in tomato sauce with rice and morning glory on the side. They put pieces of pineapple in there. God, its so good. Everyone there is incredibly friendly and we feel like being part of their family. Not many people know this restaurant yet and I truly hope this review can convince someone to come and give Zalo a try. They have Veg and non-Vegetarian options, but whatever you chose you leave full, happy and the impact on your wallet is almost zero.

If you come and disagree, then feel free to tell me, because I will be sitting there eating my Tofu in tomato sauce.

3  Thank Tyrone1984