Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$249
US$138
US$122
US$129
US$102
US$54
US$49
Hoi An Chic Hotel(Hoi An)
US$87
US$171
  • Breakfast included
US$37
US$36
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights at the Morning Glory Homestay (March 17 & 18, 2018) in An Bang. Walked past this place and met the owner - such a sweet lady. Booked with her for two night after I saw the good reviews on Trip Advisor. Better $ deal to book in person!

I stayed in the Superior Room which was spacious and beautifully decorated. Small bar fridge with access to treats to buy. Small balcony. Very new and big bathroom.

Breakfast was included. Good wifi. It was advertised on Trip Advisor and in the brochure in the room that “free bicycles” were included however they were not. She could coordinate the rental of one if you needed it.

Otherwise a really great stay. Conveniently located but not directly on the Main Street which kept noise levels down.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I stayed here for almost three weeks and it felt like I was part of a wonderful Vietnamese family. The homestay is new and beautifulfully designed and decorated. The hosts are welcoming and super helpful. It’s very close to the beach and many great restaurants and bars but also feels like a retreat in a small country village. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: All the four rooms looked great. My room had windows on 3 sides. There are stairs but there is also a downstairs room
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This homestay is just amazing. We stayed 6 nights and had a hard time leaving this place. The Family is so incredible friendly it was the best time we had so far in Vietnam. The homestay is new and so everything still Looks super nice and Clean as well. The bed was by far the most comfortable we had here yet. The beach is very close (maybe 200 - 300 Meters) and the old town can be reached with rented Bikes (30k vnd) in around 15-20min.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmijones
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I stayed Anbang Morning Glory beach for three days. This is very nice house! Warm host greeted me ! They gave me the map of Hoi An and fruit juice! My room is very nice face to lovely garden. The location is very good! It just takes for few minutes from beach by walking! In the morning, they made breakfast and fruits for me. It was very tasty! I really appreciate it!! I should have stayed here more days! I'll go back here again absolutely in near the future!
By the way, there is a free rent bike! Highly recommend!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trangn449
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I'm quite thankful I stayed here. The host was always cheerful and happy to help with every single need I had. It was quite refreshing to be around someone so trustworthy! The giant, fresh, home cooked breakfasts were fantastic every morning. The area is nice and secluded with a pretty good view. This homestay was opened recently, so everything is new, clean, and stylish! There are only four rooms, so I rarely saw any other guests. I'll definitely return here next time I'm in Vietnam!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo