“Treated like family!”
Review of Samba Restaurant

Samba Restaurant
Ranked #246 of 1,045 Restaurants in Hoi An
Description: Our restaurant is in western set up style.we serve live seafood as request, famous local Vietnamese food.we also serve special BBQ- eat until full.Serve for guests in group with international or local Vietnamese food.we serve welknown cocktails
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and I decided to try Samba Restaurant on our last visit to Hoi An. Truth be told we had met the owner, Anh, in previous years and knew him to have a strong background in hospitality. So when it was one of the parties birthdays we decided to pop into the restaurant for a celebratory drink. As soon as our taxi pulled up Anh was there to greet us and along with his wife, welcome us into their establishment. The smells wafting out of the kitchen were enough to tempt the pickiest of diners and although we really didn't need more food, we couldn't help but order a few dishes off the menu to share. Anh had arranged to have our choice of alcohol available (obviously this would not be possible for all diners but it just goes to show the extent to which they will go to please their patrons). The women drank sparkling wine Anh had sourced while the boys had beer. Anh and his wife were continually topping up drinks, water, ice and clearing plates. We were seated right underneath a fan so although it was quite hot, we were not uncomfortable.
Now for the food! Where do I start?! We had a seafood salad - zesty, fresh and generous! Scallops came next, still in their shell topped with peanuts and tasty bits - to die for! The table then ordered some fried seafood and a fish dish that I believe was baked snapper? I should've paid more attention to the names of the dishes but we were too busy devouring it all. Im sure if you explain and show photos they will be able to tell you what we ate. You simply must try the battered seafood! It was incredible.
The whole dining experience was lovely. Anh and his wife happily took photos for us and catered to our every whim. This is just the kind of people they are! If you go to Samba you will not only be treated to delicious food - you will be treated like family!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and very friendly service. Recommend highly. Orgasmic rice paper spring rolls and seafood a specialty catering for small & large groups

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I found this amazing Restaurant in Hoi An.
The food was excellent with a large Menu to suit all tastes.
Staff made me very welcome.
Highly recommend for all travellers.
I will be visiting Samba Restaurant again.

1  Thank Kadbury
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I thought that I had been to all the great restaurants in Hoi An, but I found another to add to my list! Food was fantastic and the staff so warm and welcoming!

1  Thank Oonagh K
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Food was fantastic with reasonable price & warm welcome services, definitely i will be back again........TQ

1  Thank Willtg